Demet Akalın - Çanta Turkish to English :)

Thread: Demet Akalın - Çanta Turkish to English :)

Tags: None

Robster1983 said:

Default Demet Akalın - Çanta Turkish to English :)

Merhaba, it's me again. This time dying to know what Demet Akalın is singing in the song "Çanta". Is there anyone who could translate that to English? That would be absolutely brill! Çok teşekkürler!!!

Demet Akalın - Çanta

Gidiyorum şimdi elimde bi yürek
    Bu sonuca nasıl geldik delice severek
    Güm güm atıyor çok üzülerek
    Ölüyorum ama gidiyorum

Gücüme gidiyor kurduğun cümleler
    Düştüğüm hallere inanamıyorum
    Üstümde kurduğun edepsiz baskıya
    Dayanamıyorum

Bu sabah aynada kendime bir söz verdim
    Belki de bu aşka ve sana zarar verdim
    Yıllarca senin için özümden verdim
    Çok iyi anlıyorum

En azından beraberken
    Ayrılalım yol yakınken
    Henüz saygı duyarken
    Ve severken..

(Tan)
    Gidiyorum şimdi elimde çanta
    Tüm bağlantımı kestim şu anda
    Üzülüpte başına vurduğu anda
    Zor olacak ama gidiyorum

Gidiyorum şimdi elimde bi yürek
    Bu sonuca nasıl geldik delice severek
    Güm güm atıyor çok üzülerek
    Ölüyorum ama gidiyorum
    To Páthos Eínai Aformí

Robster1983 said:

Quote Originally Posted by ciyo37 View Post
    Thanks a lot Milena.Nice translation.
    Nothing to add to this Milena, other than çok teşekkürler!! Now that I know the meaning, the song means so much more to me! But I can't help but thinking that Demet keeps singing songs that sort of like 'bash the guy(s)'. Is that still because she holds some grudge towards her ex husband (Oğuz Kayhan), or is this the way Demet just is? :s
    To Páthos Eínai Aformí

SiLvEr_MooN said:

I don't think she cares about the theme of a song/the lyrics as long as it has a nice beat And I don't think she bears any grudge against her ex husband, she must have forgotten him as she married again and she is about to divorce once more after such a short marriage The guy in the video of "Evli, Mutlu, Çocuklu" is her (ex) husband. But today I read that they will try once more, decided not to divorce.

Robster1983 said:

Quote Originally Posted by silver_moon View Post
    I don't think she cares about the theme of a song/the lyrics as long as it has a nice beat And I don't think she bears any grudge against her ex husband, she must have forgotten him as she married again and she is about to divorce once more after such a short marriage The guy in the video of "Evli, Mutlu, Çocuklu" is her (ex) husband. But today I read that they will try once more, decided not to divorce.
    Hahahaha, no wonder she can sing about "tecrübe"; she must have lots of it by now!
    To Páthos Eínai Aformí

SiLvEr_MooN said:

Hahaha LOL

Robster1983 said:

Thanx again so much Milena! And just like I thought: Demet likes to.. well... send some... errr... not always that friendly words via her lyrics to her exes! (but I must admit: this music is always a great choice if you are in the middle of a fight/ break up, just because of her oh so semi-evil lyrics )
    To Páthos Eínai Aformí