Message translated from English to Bosnian/Serbian please!! :)

Thread: Message translated from English to Bosnian/Serbian please!! :)

Tags: None
  1. azrachimpanzee said:

Default Message translated from English to Bosnian/Serbian please!! :)

I would really appreciate it if someone could translate this from English to Bosnian/Serbian. I really need to get a strong point across and English just won't do and I'm afraid that as a native english speaker and not a "proper" bosnian I won't fully be able to express what I need to say, or I won't choose the right words. Please feel free to change any wording or phrases around to what would be more natural in the language, such as where I say "I've moved on" or "I made it clear"...if there is another expression that would fit better please feel free to change, just let me know what the changes are. Thank you soooo much!!! I really appreciate all that my forum friends have helped me with!!

This should be to a guy coming from a girl and I don't think any further explanation is necessary once you read the text haha

----I thought I made it clear that I do not want anything to do with you. You hurt me*, you lied to me about everything, you ruined a lot of things in my life, and our "relationship" was a joke. I've moved on long ago and wish you would do the same. As I asked you many times before, please stop bothering me, messaging me, and "Friend Requesting"** me. I'm not a fool for you like I was in the past and I'm quite happy in my life right now, without you.----

*not physically hurt, more like emotional/hurt feelings/broken heart
    **this could stay in english. I'm talking about facebook friend request and I'm sure the person will know what it means.

2. uk boy said:

Sorry for your troubles here you go, this should do it. I changed one or two words but mainly stuck to what you wrote above. i hope it helps you, not all bosnian guys are the same heheheh

Ja sam ti rekla da vise necu da imam nista sa tobom. Slomio si mi srce i tesko si me uvrjedio. Lago si me o sveme, unistio si mnoge stvari u mome zivotu. Nas odnos je bio samo sala. Ja sam davno na tebe zaboravila i ti trebas da namene zaboravis. Hiljadu puta sam ti rekla da mi prestanes da saljes poruke i da me trazis po face book. Ja vise nisam budala kao sto sam prije bila. Ja sam zadovoljna u svome zivotu bez tebe.

3. azrachimpanzee said:

Thumbs up

Hvala puno !!! This is great...I would have never been able to put that together so nicely.

I know that Bosnian guys aren't bad at all, so I should have stuck with them, my own kind instead of trying out a crna gora guy LOL lesson learned!
    JUST JOKINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But thanks again for your translation!

4. uk boy said:

You are welcome. Actualy ja sam Hercegovac hahahahah and we are the best of the best hahaha. take care and if you need anything else translated just drop a line

5. azrachimpanzee said:

thank you again!! =)