Giorgos Giannias - Mono esena skeftomai

Thread: Giorgos Giannias - Mono esena skeftomai

Tags: None
  1. Marina92 said:

Smile Giorgos Giannias - Mono esena skeftomai

I need the lyrics and the translations of this song please

2. Dorina said:

Δεν είμαστε πια μαζί,δεν έχουμε επαφή - We're no longer together, we don't have contact
    η αγάπη σου προσμονή έγινε,όνειρο έμεινε... - Your love became an expectation , remained a dream,
    Τα λόγια που έλεγες,κρατάω κι ας έφυγες - I hold on to your words even if you left
    πως θα'θελα μια φορά να σε δω,να σου πω,πως εγώ... - How i'd wish to see you once again, to tell you that i....

Μόνο εσένα σκέφτομαι σε θέλω κι όλο μπερδεύομαι - Only about you i'm thinking, i want you and i'm confuse,
    δε θα'ρθεις και παρασύρομαι,για σένα πέφτω ξανά στο κενό... You're not coming and and i'm carried away, for you i fall again in emptiness,
    Μόνο εσένα σκέφτομαι δε σ'έχω και παραφέρομαι - Only about you i'm thinking, i don't have you and i huff
    μου λείπεις κομμάτια γίνομαι,ο κόσμος άδειος και που να σε βρω... - I miss you, i'm becoming pieces, empty the road and where to find you....

Αλλάξαμε διαδρομή ανάσα μου και ζωή - We chanced roads, my breath and life,
    χαθήκαμε κι όλα αλλιώς,δε περνά εύκολα ο καιρός... - We got lost and all is different, time is not passing easily,
    Ποια νύχτα σ'αγκάλιασε κι ο χρόνος σταμάτησε - Which night took you in it;s embrace and the time ceased
    απόψε πως να περνάς άραγε τι να λες,τι ζητάς... I'm wondering how you're passing the night, what you're saying, what you're asking...

Μόνο εσένα σκέφτομαι σε θέλω κι όλο μπερδεύομαι
    δε θα'ρθεις και παρασύρομαι,για σένα πέφτω ξανά στο κενό...
    Μόνο εσένα σκέφτομαι δε σ'έχω και παραφέρομαι
    μου λείπεις κομμάτια γίνομαι,ο κόσμος άδειος και που να σε βρω.

3. El Sevillano said:

GREAT!
    I love this guy's album