3 Italian Andre E Nicole Songs (please help)

Thread: 3 Italian Andre E Nicole Songs (please help)

Tags: None
  1. sophie20 said:

Smile 3 Italian Andre E Nicole Songs (please help)

I found these 3 beautiful italian songs by Andrea E Nicole and I would be beyond happy if anyone can find any lyrics to them and translate into english. Or if possible try to pick out the lyrics to them while listening and then translate into english. Hope you can help

Niente
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSer-...eature=related

La Prima Volta
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fULn...eature=related

Buona Notte Amore
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hVlE...eature=related

Ligeia said:

NIENTE/ NOTHING

-Sai, vorrei dirti.../ you know, i'd like to tell you
    -Cosa?/ what?
    -Niente. Niente è più straordinario di te. Niente più dei tuoi occhi, più lucente dei tuoi occhi./ nothing. nothing is more wondeful than you. nothing more than your eyes, brighter than your eyes
    -ti piacciono i miei occhi?/ do you like my eyes
    - Niente. Niente è più dolce del tuo sorriso. Niente è più bello della tua ingenuità/ nothing, nothing is sweeter than your smile. Nothing is more lovely than your candour
    - Ma cosa dici?!/ come on, what are you saying?!
    - Niente. Niente più del tuo amore. Niente. Niente è più misterioso del tuo mondo, il tuo meraviglioso mondo. / nothing. Nothing more than your love. Nothing is more mysterious than your world, your marvellous world
    Niente. Niente è più impenetrabile del tuo corpo. E nel suo corpo un fiore più meraviglioso del tuo fiore. Niente./ nothing. nothing is more impenetrable than your body. And in its body a flower marvellouser than your flower. Nothing.
    - Vieni. Vieni al mio amore. Vieni. Passa le tue mani tra i miei capelli, sulle mie labbra./ come. come to my love. come. run your hands through my hair, on my lips
    - Sei bella, tanto bella./ you're beautiful, so beautiful
    - Respira il mio respiro. Vieni a scoprire il mio mondo.../ breathe my breath. Come and discover my world...
    - Sei dolcissima/ you're so sweet
    -...a bere alla mia sorgente. Vieni, insegnami ad amare, sciogli le mie paure. Vieni, vieni a cogliere il mio fiore con il tuo fiore./ ...come drink at my spring. Come, teach me to love, melt my fears. Come, come pick my flower with yours.

------------------------------------------------------
    LA PRIMA VOLTA/ THE FIRST TIME
    - Dai, vieni. Hai paura?/ come on, come. Are you afraid?
    -Sì, andiamo via/ Yes, let's go away
    - no, ti prego, non fare così. E' la prima volta, vero? Avvicinati, così, di più. Accanto a me, stringimi più forte/ no, please, don't be like that. It's the first time, isn't it? Come close, like this, closer. Next to me, hold me tighter
    - Come sei brutto!/ you're so ugly
    - Ti amo. Sei bella, tanto bella./ i love you. You're lovely, so lovely
    - Sei cattivo. Dimmi, dimmi che mi ami, tanto non ti credo. Mi ami, vero?/ You're wicked. Tell me, tell me that you love me, i don't believe you anyway. You do love me, don't you?
    - Sì, principessa, sei mia, non ti lascerò più, sei mia per sempre/ yes princess, you're mine, i'll never leave you, you belong to me forever
    - Oddio, oddio / oh god, oh god
    - ti amo, ti amo/ i love you, i love you
    - Ti amo anch'io, sì, ancora/ i love you too, yes, more
    - Baciami, sei mia, tutta mia/ kiss me, you're mine, all mine
    - No, non voglio! Basta!/ no, i don't want! Stop it!
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

Ligeia said:

BUONA NOTTE AMORE/ GOODNIGHT, LOVE

-E' notte amore, sto pensando a te./ it's night love. I'm thinking of you
    Ai tuoi capelli spettinati, ai tuoi ritmi insicuri, provocanti, ai tuoi sì affannati su di me./ (I'm thinking about) your uncombed hair, your insecure provocative rhythms, your breathless "yes" over me
    Amore, amore mio, addosso mi è rimasto il tuo sapore, sai?!/ love, my love your flavour is still on me, you know?
    Il ricordo, il tuo ricordo è ancora qui vicino a me, / the memory, thy memory is still here with me
    ed è un'eco che brucia ancora per le nostre lunghe notti,/ and it's an echo that still burns for our long nights
    notti d'amore/ nights of love

-Chissà se anche tu mi stai pensando./ i wonder if you're thinking of me too
    Se mi desideri come ti desidero io,/ if you desire me as i desire thee
    io che non resisto al ricordo delle tue carezze delle tue mani./ I, who cannot resist the memory of the touch of your hands
    le tue mani che ora sono le mie, qui nella solitudine./ your hands that now are mine, here in my solitude
    Oh, come vorrei ci fossi tu ora a sfiorarmi,/ oh how i wish you were here now touching me
    ma senza te è inutile, amore amore./but without you it's useless, love, love

-Buona notte, buona notte amore, se mi stai pensando./ goodnight, goodnight love, if you're thinking of me.
    Dormi, io sono accanto a te,/ sleep, i'm beside you
    e sogna, sogna di noi./ and dream, dream of us
    Ed amiamoci ancora sognando./ and let's love each other again, dreaming

-Sì, ti sognerò, e sento già che starò male/ yes, i'll dream of you, and i already know that i'll feel so bad
    pensarti e non averti, vederti e non poterti accarezzare/ thinking of you and can't have you, see you and can't touch you
    ma domani, domani sarai di nuovo qui vicino a me/ but tomorrow, tomorrow you'll be here again, with me
    Buona notte, buona notte amore./ goodnight, goodnight love

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

4. sophie20 said:

OMG Thank you so much wow I searched all over to find lyrics and not one person could post anywhere and I post on here and in a mater of a day boom I have lyrics. By the way if you ever need any polish translations then just message me and I will try to help just as you have helped me

Ligeia said:

You're very kind! Well, I'm glad I've been able to help you!