Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Thread: Miscellaneous (not lyrics) Arabic <-> English Translations

Tags: None

miss daisy said:

Quote Originally Posted by CZAREK2581 View Post
    I think it can mean

There is no-one who resists/withstands my beauty.
    actually, yours is the correct one :d I can't believe it didn't come to my mind !

marjo1988 said:

I think it can mean

There is no-one who resists/withstands my beauty.

hehe i think u right! i think it mean that too

bumptious hehe

thanks czarek2581
  3. CZAREK2581 said:

Quote Originally Posted by miss daisy View Post
    actually, yours is the correct one :d I can't believe it didn't come to my mind !
    Hahaha ,dont worry I dont like this transliteration cos it is written in a a very Lebanese way
    no rules at all,so before I guess what is this, it usually takes me a while (thousand words run accross my brainit is so tiring for non-native speaker's

marjo1988 said:

if u know the person, yes it comes to your mind hehe

miss daisy said:

Quote Originally Posted by marjo1988 View Post
    if u know the person, yes it comes to your mind hehe
    haha!! maybe that's why

miss daisy said:

Hahaha ,dont worry I dont like this transliteration cos it is written in a a very Lebanese way
    no rules at all,so before I guess what is this, it usually takes me a while (thousand words run accross my brainit is so tiring for non-native speaker's
    looks like it's tiring for native spekaers too
    anyway, good job czar, you're really a good student
  7. kaka said:

Dear Kaka I am really impressed by your creativity-but rather in a negative way(what kind of sentence is it?).In my opinion you should give a context first and explain what do you want say exactly?

Take care
    okay .. I don't understand negative way .. it's ok ignore it k ..
  8. kaka said:

Quote Originally Posted by Oriee View Post
    ضياع النفط المكسيكي بورجينا قديش همة طماعين، بيوخدوا النفط من بلدان ثانية وبخزنوه، بس الله حق وعادل.
    بيوخدو منهم بهذي الطريقة
    Daya3 ennift el Makseeki bi warjeena gaddeesh homme tamma3ein, byo5do enneft min boldan thanieh w bi-5aznoh, bs Allah 7ag w 3adel, be-yo5do minhom bi-hathi ettareegah.

This is general Palestinain dialect, yani I'm not a specialized in each city dialect, and I think if you don't live there you can't tell which is which.
    The dialect I used is understandable by all Palestinians, and they'll tell it's Pale.
    Beside that there's a special tone also for speaking not only just words.

With Love
    It's ok .. general also can Oriee ... You Palestinian? Thanks for translation (arabic font and latin)

Oriee said:

Quote Originally Posted by kaka View Post
    It's ok .. general also can Oriee ... You Palestinian? Thanks for translation (arabic font and latin)
    Yes, dear I am Palestinian, and this dome in my avatar, belongs to the mosque (Al-Aqsa) in my home land... dearest Palestine

You're most welcome anytime
    لا يَشْكُرُ الله مَنْ لا يَشْكُرُ النَّاس
    The One Who Doesn't Thank Others, Doesn't Thank God

najla said:

hello all can someone translate this youtubelink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcZWV...layer_embedded

from 2.29 minute what the guy is saying?

thanks in advance
  11. CZAREK2581 said:

Quote Originally Posted by najla View Post
    hello all can someone translate this youtubelink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcZWV...layer_embedded

from 2.29 minute what the guy is saying?

thanks in advance
    from 2:29 or till???

najla said:

Default j

from 2:29 or till???
    From 2.29 till he finished sorry if i wasn't so clear

miss daisy said:

well, the video is only 2:29 minutes..

najla said:

well, the video is only 2:29 minutes..
    my goodness what's with me hehe i mean from 1;39 till he finish his talking

miss daisy said:

well, I'll just translate the whole thing for you

the clock ticked 5 in the after noon, and a large number of guys group in front of a small rest inn owned by a guy named amer. Amer offered a big screen so that guys could watch matches on it, including a guy named ahmed who's wedding is on the same day.."I am a groom and I postponed the wedding to watch the Brazil match and after the match we'll go get the bride, I postponed it just to watch the match"..it's the only wide screen in the camp..the small place is full of Brazilian supporters, and here people don't reserve their places earlier or pay money in return of watching, they only pay for what they had of juices and soft drinks..and the Argentinian and German fans went to the rest inn to watch the match with their Argentinian and German gears and they're saying to themselves.."we'll see who wins and who loses, of course we want Brazil to lose" "why?" "my enemy is Brazilian football".."I'm supporting the German team, but of course I'm watching the Brazilian matches hoping that they would lose because, as big as it is, it is our enemy as Germans.. the match begins with all eyes glued on the screen and loud yells, the scene of Brazilian happiness goes on for a long time, but sadly the ending is not as happy as the beginning, Brazil lost..and after the match ended, they didn't dance the samba, but the celebrations were with those who support deutch mills.."I'm deutch, because my daughter is deutch and I'm like her, I have love the deutch for a long time since van pommel,clivat and van Percy, i love all of them and I salute them because they beat the Jewish Brazilian team"..there's not a single person inside the camp that doesn't care about the match..old, young,men and women,,they are all talking about their favorite team and name the players they like and the ones they don't, champions and losers, scorers and lazy ones..aside from political problems and social crisis, people of the Palestinian camps live sporty days, living with the southafrican mondial..mohamed lobany, el baddawy camp..north lebanon

najla said:

daissy 7abebtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ya3teki el 3afieh u did a great job my dear u translated the whole thing

miss daisy said:

no problem najla..glad to have helped

marjo1988 said:

hii everybody plzzz can u help me for this translation in lebanese dialect :

- if you want try to arrange you to see me

- i will send you a message,and maybe to call you

- i dont to harass you (i hope u inderstand this sentence )

- i can't oblige you to do it

- but don't believe that i dont mind about you

- you know, we speak since a few month, and i think its necessary that we see us

- I'm so excited

thanksss ktir in advance
  19. SomeGirI said:

what does this mean ?

ana bgad hamooot w asma3 sotik
  20. CZAREK2581 said:

Quote Originally Posted by SomeGirI View Post
    what does this mean ?

ana bgad hamooot w asma3 sotik
    My try:

Seriuosly I will die and hear you voice