I'm A Freak? Creep?

Thread: I'm A Freak? Creep?

Tags: None
  1. Tantric said:

Default I'm A Freak? Creep?

watching a local channel I saw what i assume was a local band doing what i think was a cover version of a song i'd swear i've heard before....but neither my wife nor I could place it.

the band was only three members...guitar, bass and drums, though I would not qualify the music as a typical "power trio" (i.e. Cream/Gov't Mule/etc) style. The song *really* sounded like a King's X track to me (though that could of course have to do with the band's interpretation of it), but it also sounded like it could have been someone like Velvet Revolver, but I can't find it and I've searched. The only identifiable part of it that stuck with me was the chorus..... "I'm.........A.........Freak" (or Creep...couldn't tell).

Anyone have any suggestions?

Many thanks!

2. GrimShadow said:

did it go something like this?

"i'm a freak, i'm a winner. wut the hell am i doin here, i dont belong here"

3. Tantric said:

nope.

isn't that from the Radiohead song "Creep"? that was actually the first thing i checked.

this was much heavier and riff-oriented. and the "....." indicates somewhat long pauses between the words. And those three words seemed to be the entireity of the chorus.

4. Mr Brightside said:

Its not "Im a Freak" by Silverchair is it?

technologik said:

Is it "Creep" by Stone Temple Pilots?