Need to Identify Song name + Artist

Thread: Need to Identify Song name + Artist

Tags: None
  1. mickeyj said:

Default Need to Identify Song name + Artist

Hi All,

I heard this song about 6 months ago whilst playing pool at a pool hall and never heard it since (i presume it is an older song) the singer seems to have the nasaly tone of Axl Rose and they had the type of guitar music in the background that guns 'n' roses would typically have but looking at lyrics etc it doesn't seem to be guns 'n' roses singing it.

I can't remember the lyrics EXACTLY but a bit of the chorus is like this roughly

Girl i think about you.......all of the time
    I think i'm losing my mind (or i can't get you outta my mind)

Song sounds like a rock ballad........sounds like a guns 'n' roses type song, guitar seems to be using an effect pedal (fuzz sound)

Anyone that could help me i would be so grateful because i really want to get hold of this track and it is driving me mad.

2. discodolly25 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvejJIuoETg

whitesnake now you're gone?

3. mickeyj said:

unfortunately no :0( this sounds more up-beat than the song i was thinking of. The song i am thinking of is more solemn and has a sorta bluesy jazzy sound to the electric guitar and is a more blues song but with a singer with the sorta voice Axl has...is driving me totally mad because i can't seem to find anything that it could be.

Dapps said:

3 Doors Down - Here Without You !

'But you're still on my lonely mind, I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RqzHFrFPD8&feature=fvst

5. mickeyj said:

Thanks for the song Dapps..........isn't this one either unfortunately :0( The guitar sounds like it has a fuzz effect on it and the singer has a nasally voice like Axl it has a rock/metal/blues sound to it...i just can't believe this song is so hard to find it sounds like it would have been a reasonably well known one.

6. pianoman74 said:

Nasal voice?? Like Axl?

Well, I would not dare compare their voices, but MAYBE it's indeed Steven Tyler from Aerosmith who you heard. (Though rather unlikely...)

7. the_gus14 said:

I know this thread is dead and all, but maybe this person is still having trouble finding that song, it sounds like "Think About You" by Guns N' Roses