Unknown 90's r&b hit...

Thread: Unknown 90's r&b hit...

Tags: None
  1. kasper32288 said:

Default Unknown 90's r&b hit...

I don't really remember the lyrics, but it was a love song. It was really popular in the 90's and I think it was by either Boyz 2 Men or Blackstreet. The only other info I have is that, in the music video they were standing in the rain singing and they're all dressed in white.

Anybody know?

bigbstanley said:

Talking

The only video of Blackstreet that I remember is "No Digitty". If they were dressed in white, it might have been Boys II Men with "End of the Road", "One Sweet Day"(with Mariah Carey) or "Down on Bended Knee." Those where their three big videos and they wore white in all of them.

3. kasper32288 said:

Thanks, but I don' think it was any of those. Maybe I'm not remembering correctly though...it was 10 years ago, after all. Oh well, thank you for your help!

Vette said:

Could it be "Can You Stand the Rain" by New Edition?

5. oneira said:

i dont remember the video for this song, but you can try blackstreet- dont leave...

6. Sticky said:

I remember the group "Shai" was really big in the 90's . Id check some clips on amazon of Shai and see if that rings any bells

7. Sticky said:

I remember the group "Shai" was really big in the 90's . Id check some clips on amazon of Shai and see if that rings any bells

Check out there EP Right Back at Cha [EP]
    (They are all wearing white!) LOL *Shrugs*

8. BrendanC said:

Sounds like you talkin about boys 2 men, they always wore white suits in the vids.... check out water runs dry, I'll make love to you, I swear, End of the road.... should be one of those, they were the most popular, your song doesnt sound like the one with mariah caery, although thats a good tune also. Hope that somewhat helped. If you like I swear... a country singer John Michael Montgomery re-sang it... and did a amazing job.

9. kasper32288 said:

Quote Originally Posted by BrendanC
    Sounds like you talkin about boys 2 men, they always wore white suits in the vids.... check out water runs dry, I'll make love to you, I swear, End of the road.... should be one of those, they were the most popular, your song doesnt sound like the one with mariah caery, although thats a good tune also. Hope that somewhat helped. If you like I swear... a country singer John Michael Montgomery re-sang it... and did a amazing job.
    That's it!!! I Swear is the one I was looking for...thanks for your help everyone!

10. BrendanC said:

Glad I could help... check out my thread, lol.. Im hangin on hopeing someone can help me find this newer tune