Toy Story - Hay un amigo en mi

Thread: Toy Story - Hay un amigo en mi

Tags: None

Lunita said:

Default Toy Story - Hay un amigo en mi

Hay un amigo en mi, hay un amigo en mi cuando eches a volar y tal vez añores tu dulce hogar lo que te digo debes recordar porque hay un amigo en mi si hay un amigo en mi

Hay un amigo en mi hay un amigo en mi y cuando sufras aqui me tendras no dejaré de estar contigo ya verás no necesitas a nadie mas porq hay un amigo en mi hay un amigo en mi

Otros habrá tal vez mucho mas listos que yo eso puede ser tal vez mas nunca habrá quien pueda ser un amigo fiel y tu lo sabes

El tiempo pasará lo nuestro no morirá lo vas a ver es mejor saber k hay un amigo en mi hay un amigo en mi hay un amigo en mi

baby_girl_ said:

Hay un amigo en mi, hay un amigo en mi cuando eches a volar y tal vez añores tu dulce hogar lo que te digo debes recordar porque hay un amigo en mi si hay un amigo en mi / You've got a friend in me, you've got a friend in me, when you start to fly and perhaps you'll long for your sweet home, you must remember what I'm telling you because you've got a friend in me

Hay un amigo en mi hay un amigo en mi y cuando sufras aqui me tendras no dejaré de estar contigo ya verás no necesitas a nadie mas porq hay un amigo en mi hay un amigo en mi / You've got a friend in me, everytime you suffer, here I am, I will not leave you, you'll see that you'll not need anybody else because you've got a friend in me, you've got a friend in me

Otros habrá tal vez mucho mas listos que yo eso puede ser tal vez mas nunca habrá quien pueda ser un amigo fiel y tu lo sabes / Others may be much more clever than me, but you'll never find another one more faithful and you know it

El tiempo pasará lo nuestro no morirá lo vas a ver es mejor saber k hay un amigo en mi hay un amigo en mi hay un amigo en mi / The time will pass by, but our friendship will never die, you'll see it, it's better for you to know that you've got a friend in me, you've got a friend in me

3. gea said:

There is a friend in me (you have a friend in me;I am your friend),there is a friend in me when you try to fly and maybe yearn for your sweet home ,what he had told you you must remember because there is a friend in me yes there is a friend in me

You have a friend in me ,you have a friend in me and when you are suffering here you have me I won't leave alone you will see ,you won't need no one else because you have a friend in me

maybe others will be more prepared than me ,this can be , but maybe never will be someone who can be a loyal friend and you know this

time will pass what we have won't die you'll see better to know you have afriend in me you have a friend in me