Death of the libanese Star Academy contestant (Rami Chmeli) :(:(:(

Thread: Death of the libanese Star Academy contestant (Rami Chmeli) :(:(:(

Tags: None

larosa said:

Unhappy Death of the libanese Star Academy contestant (Rami Chmeli) :(:(:(

he is rami chmeli,he's a very cute and descent guy with a great voice,i supported him a lot when he was in Star Academy,he's dead in a car accident with mahmoud chokri the egyptian contestant today,i still can't believe it
    May allah rest him in peace,we're gonna miss you and never forget you!!!,and mahmoud chori ,PLZ get well soon

Last edited by larosa; 07-09-2010 at 09:22 AM.
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

Daydream said:

I just heard about this like 10 minutes ago literally! Allah yr7mou.. I don't watch Star Academy and am not familiar with any of the contestants, but it is sad news nonetheless

i didn't watch it that well too,but he's special ,so kind and descent
    Last edited by larosa; 07-09-2010 at 09:20 AM.
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

red_rose said:

wow subhan allah.

haifa11 said:

iam shocked!

5. Vengo511 said:

I followed Star Academy for the first time this year and Rami was a great guy. Such a sad loss - I hope Rami's mother and siblings have a good support system around them. Fingers crossed for Mahmoud as well.

I've just seen some reportages of Rami's funeral online and have a question regarding funeral traditions.

There is a clip where the men have carried the casket outside without its lid and are holding it above their heads and sort of moving it up and down while another two men throw the casket lid in the air and catch it. Is this a common thing?

larosa said:

hi Vengo511,yeah it's such a sad loss,but this is fate and destiny,it's the well of God ,may he rest in peace and may he end in heaven inshallah
    anyway,i didn't watch the funeral,but i saw the pictures,and whatever you're asking about i'm afraid i can't answer you,cause the funeral was done with christian ceremony (i don't know what sect it was too),as you can see it was at the church so i can't answer you cause i'm not chritian,and i'm not sure if all christian do that or just arab ones ,may be someone else can
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

miss daisy said:

allah yr7amo..every soul is valuable..but people forget the other family that got killed..I mean, rami and ma7moud were driving on a two way bridge..they were driving soo fast that they crossed the partition in the middle of the bridge and crashed with a car coming from the opposite direction..a faily was in thecar, a husband, a wife and a child..their souls are as important and now they're gone because of over speed and not being carefull

larosa said:

allah yer7amon kellon,9adha2 we 9adar
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)

Daydream said:

Allah yer7amon, you're right! I didn't even know about the family until a friend told me and I was disappointed that they weren't nearly as publicized.. Bas yallah ma 7adan bydee3 3and Allah
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

larosa said:

akid,kel ennes metl ba3da,allah ma bya3ref,fa2ir wala ghani,mash'hoor aw mesh mash'hoor,we're all his slaves
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)