Solved: Heavy Metal song???

Thread: Solved: Heavy Metal song???

Tags: None
  1. lubriderm said:

Question Solved: Heavy Metal song???

Heard this heavy metal song that I liked in the gym. I think it was on some guy's mix cd. doesn't sound like anything mainstream whatsoever.
    the song starts hard and fast from the get go- crunching guitars and lots of kick drum-the singer is screaming and sounding very gutteral(sp?)

the only lyrics i can kinda make out is the chorus:
    "I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...TAKE THIS LIFE BACK"

could be different words in there for the chorus- "I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY" or "TAKE THIS LIE BACK" or "TAKE MY LIFE BACK"

thanks for the help in advance
  2. orangecakez said:

For some reason a lot of gyms I've been to play Ill Nino. I don't think it's them but even if it is I don't know all of their songs so I can't really help there, but I found out the music playing was Ill Nino by asking the people who work at the gym what it was. Maybe you can try asking the employee who picks the music? Worked for me

2DH said:

Maybe it's "Take this life" by In Flames

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNhyMJ6Lszw
  4. lubriderm said:

Quote Originally Posted by 2DH View Post
    Maybe it's "Take this life" by In Flames

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNhyMJ6Lszw
    good guess, but not it. i'd say it's definitly the same category of music. the singer in the song i'm looking for sounds like the hatebreed singer. the yelling in the chorus is very loud and clear.
  5. lubriderm said:

Question heard it again

i heard a little more of it at the gym again:

chrous:
    "I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY...I HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE...TAKE THIS LIFE (LIE?) BACK"

bridge:
    "NOW I'VE SEEN YOU'VE GONE TOO FAAAAR"

again the first minute of the song has some heavy grinding guitars.
  6. lubriderm said:

solved: akrea- rise today
  7. jp12345 said:

Default little correction