Recent Popsong, probably girlband

Thread: Recent Popsong, probably girlband

Tags: None

Steena said:

Default Recent Popsong, probably girlband

There's not much to go by but I still hope that someone knows the answer.
    It's probably a girlband, at the beginning of the video you see two young women at a piano, a blonde one playing the piano, a redhead singing while leaning on the piano. Yet the song has got a pop-rock feeling and the chorus is quite catchy. In between the piano scenes you can see the redhead in animated scenes with a moon and something similar to that. There are other instruments played apart from the piano so there might be other band members or background musicians involved.

Yes, I know it's really not much . Unfortunately I do not even remember a single line of the lyrics. They were actually nothing special, just something along the lines of the usual.
    होता है जो होना है ... वक़्त ही शायद खुदा है ...
    कौन कहता है आदमी अपनी किस्मत खुद लिखता है?

Steena said:

I found the video but not the song *aaaaah*
    A friend suggested that we've been hearing a song which did not fit the video screen and yes he's right
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3lad...next=1&index=1 The video was "In passing" from Indica, but unfortunately the song was not. It was far closer to rock music. I guess this is a total goner now!

3. bugmenot1 said:

Here's a recent song for you to consider:

"Once" by Diana Vickers
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmfZU9YJQnU

Steena said:

No, that's not it. It's really hard to produce more information but I would for sure recognize the song

5. bugmenot1 said:

I hope you don't mind me asking, why did you originally think that the Indica video was the right one for your mystery song?

Steena said:

It was shown on the screen while the song was played and it somewhat looked right, I mean the sound seemed to fit the song But actually, on a closer look, it didn't.