Sema meye tera çend qible rane
    Riya me riya Dewdu İmame
    Xizir hazir nazir li ser riya ne

Eme birati bikin re tevdir
    Em nabin hesire ber zulumen mir
    E ben zemamen beqeyd u binur
    E rabe zemamen tari u zuxur

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwQXz...eature=related
    kurdish is a language not a dialect...u mixed up with arabic like sham dialect gulf and masri..there is no such thng in that subject it is a language for its own

pokajy said:

Even if it's not true, I'll say kurdish is dialect of persian Leastly they're in same language group. try to ask for lyrics in persian group.

I think these Singer're living in Turkey.
    In Turkey, There are many kurds too. But Turks ( including me ) won't like this lyrics to see in Turkish lyric translations.

Because this language is not near to Turkish but near to persian.
    Try to write lyrics in persian group, thus u'll put kurds to place where they're belong.

pheobe said:

Quote Originally Posted by pokajy View Post
    Even if it's not true, I'll say kurdish is dialect of persian Leastly they're in same language group. try to ask for lyrics in persian group.

I think these Singer're living in Turkey.
    In Turkey, There are many kurds too. But Turks ( including me ) won't like this lyrics to see in Turkish lyric translations.

Because this language is not near to Turkish but near to persian.
    Try to write lyrics in persian group, thus u'll put kurds to place where they're belong.
    kurdish might have some words from persian(As also turkish have coz when i see a iranian movie i understand %30 of the whole conversations ) which we call ''farsi'' but kurdish is a language by itself so iranian ppl wont be helpfull about that i thnk ..my kurdish is not fluent enough to translate the song but maybe ppl in this thread who can also speak kurdish may be helpfull or we should have a kurdish part in the ATL forum coz kurdish music is also good..this song is sorani probably maybe kurdish ppl who live in arabic countries will be more helpfull..

pheobe said:

dem dem dem ****
    dem dem dem

ne güzeldir dem
    how beautiful the 'dem' is

gelin birlikte tutalım
    come lets all together have

meşk ile sema
    sema** with love

cemimiz ehl-i beytlerin yeridir
    our union is with ahl-i beyt***

sevdamız kaç kıbleye bedel
    our love is worth how many qıble****

yolumuz oniki imam\'ın yoludur
    our road is the road of 12 imam*****

hızır hazır nazır yolumuzdadır
    hızır****** is ready on our way

kardeşliği yol yordam yapacağız
    we will make 'brotherhood' as our path

bey zulmünün esiri olmayacağız
    we wont be the prisoners of 'landlord''s torture

gelecek prangasız aydınlık çağlar
    tomorrow is bright without fetters(means there will be freedom in the future)

kalkacak karanlık zuhur çağları
    the dark times will go away

first of all this is kurdish alawi song..alawi is sept which believe the rightfull chairman /commander in islamic world (after our prophet died) was Hz.Ali (god bless him) the son in law of prophet Muhammed (peace and blessing may be upon him).and they believe a family line including hz.Ali's sons and grandsons..the culture of 12 imam came from this.they bleieve they are blessed and they follow those imam's orders.

*dem is kind of drink not alcohol made with grapes probably they drink probably during their septical rituels.by saying dem they send the sign that they are on the ritual
    **sema is kind of rituel looks like a dance.. they think of Allah(god)and forget everythng else
    ***ahl-i beyt means ppl who live in a house but in islam it means ppl who live in prophet muhammed's(pbuh)home, in sunnah it is accepted as his wifes and kids and grandkids and son in law in shiit and alawi it is accepted as HZ. Ali (his son in law)his daughter Hz.fatıma his grandsons Hz. hasan and Hz.hussein,in this song they mean they follow this 5 ppl's rules
    ****qıble where mecca is,we muslims turn to mecca 5 times a day and pray,it means direction
    *****12 imam the shieks who are grandsons and grand-grandsons of our prophet in shiit and alawi belief they are blessed and they believe their path and thier taughtings are the real islam
    ******hızır he is blessed by Allah by living till the doomsday and he helps those who in need of help.

it is little complicated but tried to explain it as much as i can ,sorry if i have mistakes in translation and if any part is not clear pls let me know i ll try to explain more..this is also turkish translation