wedding song identification

Thread: wedding song identification

Tags: None

palestine94 said:

Default wedding song identification

Hey im looking for a fast beat wedding song that goes
    " wad ezein wad e zeina" something something "wa al yasmeena nshouf esameena" then helow aroosty twice something else wa raqestha haneena wad e zein wad e zeina and the rest of it is somewhat unclear i have no idea who sings it of someone could please tell me or at least an idea of what it is i would really appreciate it.
    Last edited by palestine94; 07-29-2010 at 08:47 PM. Reason: add on

VivaPalestina said:

Hola!! There is a song that goes: Ilsala 3al nabi 7ilween iltneen, amir w amira...could that be it?

Is it just this one specific song you want? Because I have a few wedding songs that you might like (not talking about the traditional do2o ilmazaher etc songs, bas the new ones like mashallah mashallah and gam3 o wafa etc), they have a beat, but words specifically for weddings. Let me know if you would like them
    Last edited by VivaPalestina; 07-25-2010 at 04:31 AM.

palestine94 said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Hola!! There is a song that goes: Ilsala 3al nabi 7ilween iltneen, amir w amira...could that be it?

Is it just this one specific song you want? Because I have a few wedding songs that you might like (not talking about the traditional do2o ilmazaher etc songs, bas the new ones like mashallah mashallah and gam3 o wafa etc), they have a beat, but words specifically for weddings. Let me know if you would like them
    yes if you dont mind giving me the names of those songs including the first one you mentioned I would really appreciate it. Thanks

VivaPalestina said:

Well sweetie, here are the names of the songs I have:
    *Sho 2al biy2olo
    *Ya Shahrazad
    *Oom ow2af ya 3ares
    *5odni
    *Agmal Layla
    *Ma3rafsh 7ad tani
    *Ah ya 3'ali
    *Washwish
    *Ah ho ya ho
    *Ya a7la il 3irsan
    *Allah iydeem il7ob
    *Ya Salam
    *Awi
    *Dar il fara7
    *Gama3 wi wafa
    *Hal warda
    *Allah Allah ya salam
    *Il layla
    *Mashallah mashallah
    *Nawarti
    *Il sala 3al nabi

If you want any of the songs sweetie send me a PM with your email and ill email you the song

5. Fatima Khaled M said:

Can you please send me a link or something. .anywhere I can download the list you just mentioned. my sister's wedding is coming up soon I really need them. .