Emma Marrone - Sogni a costa zero

Thread: Emma Marrone - Sogni a costa zero

Tags: None

rcsmit said:

Default Emma Marrone - Sogni a costa zero

Ho preso l’abitudine di non stare a pensare, / I got used to not to keep thinking
    l’aspetto delle cose cambia visto da un balcone. / the appearance/form of things changes, seen from a balcony
    Mi trovo in disaccordo col mio stato di coscenza, / I find myself in disaccordance with my state of mind
    lo sai il mio amico é morto e ancora sento la presenza. / You know, my friend is dead and still I feel his presence

E tiro, tiro, tiro, tiro l’acqua al mio mulino, / I only care about my own business,
    sognando che quest’anno sia l’inizio del futuro. / dreaming that this year will be the beginning of the future
    Il buio anche i miei anni, a volte può fare paura, / The darkness as well as my age, can give fear sometimes
    amore a profusione é già l’inizio della cura. / love profusion is already the beginning of treatment.

Va l’estate, corre come un treno, / go summer, run like a train
    tutti a prenotare per un sogno a costo zero. / everybody, everybody.. for a dream that costs nothing
    Dormi, dormi, dormi che ti passa, / sleep, sleep, sleep, it will pass
    tutto ciò che non ti ammazza / everything that doesn't kill you will
    un giorno ti rafforza. / make you stronger one day

Ah….. Ah….. Ah….. Ah….. Ah…… / Ah….. Ah….. Ah….. Ah….. Ah……

Il sole brucia amori che settembre poi consola, / The sun burns loves that then september comfort (the loves)
    mi aspetto di parlarci senza dire una parola. / I expect to talk without saying a word.
    E torno all’illusione che cambiare sia importante, / And I turn to the illusion that it's important to change
    ma in fondo l’abitudine è in se rassicurante. / But in fact the habit is in itsself reassuring

E guardo e, mi distraggo, poi riguardo tutto intorno, / And I look, I get distracted, then I look all around again…
    lo sai tutto sommato, non è un male se ritorni. / you know all things, it's not bad if you return.
    Ma devo stare attenta a non scordarmi di giocare, / But you have to stay attentive and not to forget to play
    e a diventare grandi si fa presto a farsi male. / and to become great you soon get hurt.

tutti a prenotare per un sogno a costo zero. / everybody, everybody.. for a dream that costs nothing

Ah….. Ah….. Ah….. Ah….. Ah…… / Ah….. Ah….. Ah….. Ah….. Ah……

Le onde si infrangono sulla mia pelle, / The waves breaking on my skin,
    che ha già un altro odore, l’odore del mare. / that has a different smell, the smell of the sea.
    Le nostre risate appoggiati al muretto, / Our laughter leaning against the wall,
    ti stai innamorando, ti giuro, lo sento! / you're falling in love, I swear, I feel!

Ho preso l’abitudine di non stare a pensare, / I got used to not to keep thinking
    l’aspetto delle cose cambia visto da un balcone. / the appearance/form of things changes, seen from a balcony
    Mi trovo in disaccordo col mio stato di coscenza, / I find myself in disaccordance with my state of mind
    lo sai il mio amico é morto e ancora sento la presenza. / You know, my friend is dead and still I feel his presence

Last edited by rcsmit; 07-30-2010 at 05:04 AM. Reason: corrections of Ligeia implemented

Ligeia said:

A few small corrections:
    "lo sai il mio amico..." it's "You know, my friend...."

"poi riguardo tutto intorno," it's "then I look all around again..."
    "in this case "riguardo" it's the 1st singular person of the verb "riguardare" (to look at again, to concern, to regard)

"tutti a prenotare.." it's "everyone, everybody..." it is referred to people

"l’aspetto delle cose cambia..." it's "the appearance/form of things changes"

"Il sole brucia amori che settembre poi consola" it's "the sun burns loves that then september comfort (the loves)"

One last thing "tirare l'acqua al proprio mulino" is an idiomatic expression that means "take care only of your own business, don't care anything about the others"
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

rcsmit said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ligeia View Post
    A few small corrections:
    Grazie mille!!

Ligeia said:

Prego, non c'è di che!
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"