Wama - Kan Nefsy

Thread: Wama - Kan Nefsy

Tags: None

moldoveanu said:

Unhappy Wama - Kan Nefsy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShoPJqY6zN8

can someone translate this song into english please ?

NNA for life said:

------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

NNA for life said:

Lyrics here

Kan Nefsy 3eny Teshof Malam7k , Fel Donia Wafr7 Waya Far7k , Fel Gana Ashofk West Ahlk , West El Do3ah Wel Salai7en .

W Tshofeny W Ka2enk 3arefny , W Tebosly W tendh B Esmy , Wagry 3lek W a7es eny , Mel la7za deh mel Mo2mneen .

Khaledt Fel Eslam Makank , Ya ra7ma Gat lel 3alameen , ya retny 3esht ma3ak Zamank , 7ayaty Low Mesh Leek Le Meen ?

Kan Nefsy 3eny Teshof Malam7k , Fel Donia Wafr7 Waya Far7k , Fel Gana Ashofk West Ahlk , West El Do3ah Wel Salai7en .

Ya Rab Bad3elk Tekhly , Tare2y Fel Eslam Tare2o , West El-Sa7aba Ma3ah Wasly , Etkbly Eny Akon Sade2o .

Fe Kalam Keteer Awy Leek Fe Alby , Mardetsh a2ol Gher Wenta Ganby , Khaleek Ma3ya Weshf3 Le zanby , Danta El-Emam Wenta El-Ameen !

Khaledt Fel Eslam Makank , Ya ra7ma Gat lel 3alameen , ya retny 3esht ma3ak Zamank , 7ayaty Low Mesh Leek Le Meen ?
    ------>Kaal ho na ho<------
    ------>Lebnan ya 2it3it sama<------
    ------>La 2ilaha 2illa allah<------

VivaPalestina said:

And here's the translation

Kan Nefsy 3eny Teshof Malam7k ,
    I wish my eyes could have seen you
    Fel Donia
    In this world
    Wafr7 Waya Far7k ,
    And be joyous when you're happy
    Fel Gana Ashofk West Ahlk ,
    And see you in heaven with your family
    West El Do3ah Wel Salai7en .
    With the preachers, and the good people

W Tshofeny W Ka2enk 3arefny , W Tebosly W tendh B Esmy , Wagry 3lek W a7es eny , Mel la7za deh mel Mo2mneen .
    And to look at me as though you know me, and to look and call me with my name, and run to you and feel that in this moment I'm from the believers

You put a place in Islam, a mercy to the world, I wish I lived in your time, if my life is not for you, who is it for?

Kan Nefsy 3eny Teshof Malam7k ,
    I wish my eyes could have seen you
    Fel Donia
    In this world
    Wafr7 Waya Far7k ,
    And be joyous when you're happy
    Fel Gana Ashofk West Ahlk ,
    And see you in heaven with your family
    West El Do3ah Wel Salai7en .
    With the preachers, and the good people

Ya Rab Bad3elk Tekhly , Tare2y Fel Eslam Tare2o , West El-Sa7aba Ma3ah Wasly , Etkbly Eny Akon Sade2o .
    Oh Lord I pray that you let my path in Islam be the same as his, with his companions let me pray and write down his friendship

Fe Kalam Keteer Awy Leek Fe Alby , Mardetsh a2ol Gher Wenta Ganby , Khaleek Ma3ya Weshf3 Le zanby , Danta El-Emam Wenta El-Ameen !
    There are many words for you in my heart, I couldnt say them except when you're near me, stay with me and ask for my forgiveness, you're the trustworthy prophet

You put a place in Islam, a mercy to the world, I wish I lived in your time, if my life is not for you, who is it for?

Its an Islamic song, referring to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
    Enjoy!

Daydream said:

moldoveanu dear you really should search because most of your songs have already been done, here is another translation thanks to Loolya: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...ranslated.html and thanks to Viva for redoing it
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

moldoveanu said:

but i didnt know the name of the singer or the song

VivaPalestina said:

Its okay And because of the video you posted, I was half way through the song when I realised it was talking about the prophet