Identify language and lyrics pieces

Thread: Identify language and lyrics pieces

Tags: None
  1. Persunov said:

Default Identify language and lyrics pieces

Greetings, i need your help. I (and many other people) want to know which band and song is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clRL8F8xQFs
    But this might be very difficult, because the band seem to be underground and of unknown origin. I want you to tell me, what language is this song in and recognize some of the lyrics. First verses are most important.
    I used search, and it seems that this request was not posted here before.

2. Fence Sitter said:

The youtube contributer doesn't know or won't share? Would this be music specifically from within GTA: San Andreas?

3. Persunov said:

Quote Originally Posted by Fence Sitter View Post
    The youtube contributer doesn't know or won't share? Would this be music specifically from within GTA: San Andreas?
    No, uploader doesn't know, he states it in description. I doubt it's from San Andreas, i played through the game, but i don't remember this song in the game. And if it was, people could have found it long ago. I think that origin of the band is Japan, but again, i can be wrong.
    Anyway, i need language (it's probably english by my guess, but i would like a disproof) and lyric pieces, i don't have enough hearing skills to recognize what they sing about.