Moderator....

Thread: Moderator....

Tags: None

Steve0 said:

Default Moderator....

I was wonerding how i can sign up to be a moderator? i have experience and very good skills....i also have some ideas that would make this forum alot more interesting!

larosa said:

hi!you should discuss that with administrators i guess,i signed up as a member,then i became a senior member,and finally they made me a moderator cause they needed a native speaker in the arabic section,so good luck with it,although it is not that crutial,you still can do your job while your a member
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

dragonfly93 said:

hmmm, so they just make you a mod?

I'm curious because I always tend to find spam but have no way to delete it on the threads.
    Minä olen horjunut, epäilen enemmän kuin ennen
    Mutta halusit ihmisen, sen viat, sen heikkouden

Steve0 said:

thanks! i just think i could help in this forum...i own some of my own forums.. i would like to do some interesting things in this forum that would make it more fun to visit...

larosa said:

@dragonfly93:if you doubt or suspect that a thread could be a spam,you can send me a PM or to anyother moderator and they'll do the work
    @steve0:i hope they'll consider your will
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me

dragonfly93 said:

Ok, thanks
    Minä olen horjunut, epäilen enemmän kuin ennen
    Mutta halusit ihmisen, sen viat, sen heikkouden

Zahra2008 said:

Quote Originally Posted by larosa View Post
    hi!you should discuss that with administrators i guess,i signed up as a member,then i became a senior member,and finally they made me a moderator cause they needed a native speaker in the arabic section,so good luck with it,although it is not that crutial,you still can do your job while your a member
    lol lol same here but in the Spanish section
    the first love is gone ... am waiting for the last one!!
  8. MaresLejanos said:

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly93 View Post
    hmmm, so they just make you a mod?

I'm curious because I always tend to find spam but have no way to delete it on the threads.
    Dragonfly!!!
    The red flag in the left-bottom of each post, is to denounce SPAM, just by the ON/OFF false button
    "La tolerancia de los ideales ajenos es virtud suprema en los que piensan." - José Ingenieros