Yeeeees, I'm in love

Thread: Yeeeees, I'm in love

Tags: None
  1. neimelliw said:

Default Yeeeees, I'm in love

I'm looking tor the title and artist of a song that sounds like a blend of soul/dance/disco, and is sung by a woman (her voice sounds a little bit like the singer from the noisettes - I really don't think it's them though).
    It has some repetitive bars of piano chords (in the style of other dance tracks) and the chorus is pretty much this:

Oooh, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love
    or Yes, I'm in love
    (I'm in love repeated, not sure how many times exactly)

There is a little bit of verse, and the snippet of lyrics that I heard went:
    In my heart...
    On my knees...

or something very similar

I know these lyrics aren't much help for searching, so I really hope someone knows this song :-)

2. Th3Diplomat said:

i was gonna suggest Accidently in love by counting crows . but its sung by a male.
    so i guess thats not it.

3. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by neimelliw View Post
    I'm looking tor the title and artist of a song that sounds like a blend of soul/dance/disco, and is sung by a woman (her voice sounds a little bit like the singer from the noisettes - I really don't think it's them though).
    It has some repetitive bars of piano chords (in the style of other dance tracks) and the chorus is pretty much this:

Oooh, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love
    or Yes, I'm in love
    (I'm in love repeated, not sure how many times exactly)

There is a little bit of verse, and the snippet of lyrics that I heard went:
    In my heart...
    On my knees...

or something very similar

I know these lyrics aren't much help for searching, so I really hope someone knows this song :-)

Some of your lyrics remind me of this disco song...

Donna Summer - I Feel Love {1977}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_AqSbgKKS8

Dan

4. neimelliw said:

Thanks for the help guys, but I know both those songs and they're not it. I think it's probably a fairly recent song (no more than 2 years old I would guess).

5. pianoman74 said:

OK thanks, so this would also rule out Feels Like I'm In Love by Kelly Marie...

6. neimelliw said:

Yes, thanks for the suggestion, but that definitely sounds much too 80s (and it's too much just dance too). I think if I had to compare my song to anything it'd be closest to the Shapeshifters or Freemasons.
    edit: or like Kelis's new style as in 4th of July. The beginning of the song doesn't sound like a dance track yet tho, it's more funk/soul-like at first.
    Last edited by neimelliw; 08-11-2010 at 12:31 PM.