Zeljko Vasic 'zauvek' translation please

Thread: Zeljko Vasic 'zauvek' translation please

Tags: None
  1. Jacque said:

Default Zeljko Vasic 'zauvek' translation please

I just came across this song and its so catchy!

Does he have a new album out or coming out soon? I really need this song on my ipod!!!

Jacque :-D

I.love.Greece said:

Ponekad je zivot samo tren
    Sometimes the life is just a moment
    zato cuti, nek tisina kaze sve
    because of that, keep it quiet, let the silence say everything
    jer mi smo dvoje ljudi, svojeglavi i ludi
    because we are two people, stubborn and crazy
    prepusti se, pa nek te vetar budi
    relax and let the wind wake you up

Olako govorimo sve
    We say things easily
    teske reci kasno shvatimo, zar ne
    tough words we realize them late, don't we
    jer mi smo samo ljudi, svojeglavi i ludi
    because we are two people, stubborn and crazy people
    al' ja te ne dam, jer hocu da te ljubim
    but I won't give you away, I want to kiss you

REF. 2x
    Zauvek nije dovoljno
    Forever's not enough
    zauvek sve bih ponovo
    I'll do it all again forever
    zauvek i opet malo je
    forever and it's still little
    da sa tobom celi zivot ostanem
    to spend my life with you

Olako govorimo sve
    teske reci kasno shvatimo, zar ne
    jer mi smo samo ljudi, svojeglavi i ludi
    al' ja te ne dam, jer hocu da te ljubim

REF. 2x

Nije dovoljno...

And about the album I personally don't know.
    Србија и Грчка заувек заједно!
    Ελλαδα και Σερβια για πάντα μαζί!
    个个个个个个个个个个个个个个个个个

Bosniaque said:

Jacque, did you get to download the song?

4. Jacque said:

Thankyou very much for the translation! It is such a good song!!!

Bosniaque...no I havent managed to download the song yet :-(
    I'm hoping he has a new album out soon so I can just get my cousin to post it!!!!

Bosniaque said:

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jacque View Post
    Thankyou very much for the translation! It is such a good song!!!

Bosniaque...no I havent managed to download the song yet :-(
    I'm hoping he has a new album out soon so I can just get my cousin to post it!!!!
    Oh well..just so you know in the future..when you don't find a song anywhere on the internet besides on youtube...what you can do is download the song by adding "kick" before the whole youtube url.

For instance.. (now I am using the url of the song "Zauvek")

KICKyoutube.com/watch?v=TLIgBywhysM

Step 1: When you have come to that page you can see there are several options above the video. That's what you can save the file as. 3gp, flv etc.. Before there used to be "mp3" option, but for some reason (which I don't know) there isn't anymore. So you have to press the "MP4" button and then save.

Step 2: You now have the song you want only saved as a MP4. If you don't have a programme which can play MP4 or you'd rather have the song as a MP3-file read further.

Do you have an audio converter programme? I have one so I can change the file from mp4 to mp3 so I am able to listen to it in any programme. If you don't have an audio converter programme it will just stay a mp4 file or whatever you saved the file as. So download an audio converter programme and you will be able to download any song that's on youtube and convert it to mp3.

This is just an advice and not as complicated as it may sound once you've done it

6. Jacque said:

Hi Bosniaque.

When I'm in youtube I don't have any options above the video. I only have options below the button such as like, add to share and embed. If I go to share I can get the URL but can't see how to save it from there?
    It's very frustrating as I have an audio converter now all I need is the file!
    Any advice?
    Jac

Bosniaque said:

Smile

Hey Jacque,

I understand it's frustrating but this is really a simple way of downloading music from youtube. You misunderstood me about one thing: you will not find the options to save the song on the USUAL youtube. You'll only find the link of your song on the usual youtube which you need in order to directly get to your video and the options above it.

But anyhow..you can just go to http://KICKyoutube.com and then when you get there search for Zeljko Vasic - Zauvek in the search box on the right side. You will now find the video with all the options above it.
    Last edited by Bosniaque; 09-29-2010 at 07:37 AM.

8. Jacque said:

Hi again,

Ok I got to Kickyoutube, I miss understood you and got Zauvek playing but I don't have any options above the video other than buttons for twitter, facebook etc. I don't see any option for MP4. Is it possible that I am seeing a different thing from you? Either that or I am not getting what your are meaning.
    Sorry :-(
    Jac