Please help Kohl's music

Thread: Please help Kohl's music

Tags: None
  1. agueda said:

Default Please help Kohl's music

Hi,
    I heard a song while shopping at Kohl's, but I cannot find it's title or name of the singer. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me here!
    A woman sings this song, and I think I heard: "When everything seems alright (or ok?) no it's not alight it's not alright" and "... 'cuz [..] is going today"
    Funny thing is, I heard a snippet of this song on a commercial on Food channel today (I think the commercial was for the tv program "Chopped"). But I still cannot find this song...
    I appreciate any help, thank you in advance!
  2. SMJ516 said:

I too am looking for a kohls song- woman sings kind of "whiny" says honey i will love you- darling i will please you and it is kind of hard to make out her words she appears to sort of has an accent-
  3. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by agueda View Post
    Hi,
    I heard a song while shopping at Kohl's, but I cannot find it's title or name of the singer. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me here!
    A woman sings this song, and I think I heard: "When everything seems alright (or ok?) no it's not alight it's not alright" and "... 'cuz [..] is going today"
    Funny thing is, I heard a snippet of this song on a commercial on Food channel today (I think the commercial was for the tv program "Chopped"). But I still cannot find this song...
    I appreciate any help, thank you in advance!
    "It's Not Alright" by Iras (Samael's Sentience) featuring Sinima
    http://www.irasworld.com/music/samae...at-sinima.html
  4. merlinnova said:

I work at Kohl's and there is a song that says something like "I can not fly..." and also, " You can not fly..." And its sung by a female. It's a very dreamy, and mellow song.
  5. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by merlinnova View Post
    I work at Kohl's and there is a song that says something like "I can not fly..." and also, " You can not fly..." And its sung by a female. It's a very dreamy, and mellow song.
    Is this your song?

"Little Things" by James Bright featuring Rachel Lloyd
    http://www.myspace.com/jamesbrightsounds
  6. flyersfan494 said:

i work at kohls in michigan and like every other kohls store, we hear mostly the same crap every day. the song im looking for starts out with acoustic guitar and follows mostly the same tune the entire song. the only lyrics im positive about are "all i can see is you..." its sung by a male.
  7. bugmenot1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by flyersfan494 View Post
    i work at kohls in michigan and like every other kohls store, we hear mostly the same crap every day. the song im looking for starts out with acoustic guitar and follows mostly the same tune the entire song. the only lyrics im positive about are "all i can see is you..." its sung by a male.
    "All That I See" by The Alternate Routes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKKP1bTgoT4