Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1238

Thread: Learning Persian and common questions

  1. #581
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanisa View Post
    Now see ...
    Here is Persian forum . We speak English & Some guys speak Turkish
    selam
    but we want learn to farsi )))

  2. #582
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Quote Originally Posted by pinky_girl View Post
    LOL...biya hala ke injooriye ma ham hey farsi harf bezanim ke hishki nafahme...
    selam- i do not say salam because turkish meaning salami))))....Please do not be angry.... you wrote...lets we will to write persian alfabet that nobody not understand ))))or we wrote but no one understood ))) Which one is right? and Thank you for your patience and for writing....man shoma (ra) kheyli khoob fahmidam)))
    zazaki telafuz
    understand-fehm kerden
    ask -pers kerden
    come -bı
    we -ma
    you -tı- shıma
    nobody -kes (hich kes))))
    khoda hafez
    Last edited by Ram Deniz; 10-28-2011 at 03:45 AM.

  3. #583
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 39 Times in 38 Posts

    Ram Deniz;

    tashakor mikonam.

    --

    Age shoma mozaham shodid, bebakhshid. Ama man be zabane man eftekhar mikonam, mesle shoma. . .
    Last edited by ps; 10-28-2011 at 06:49 AM.

  4. #584
    Senior Member Hanisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 158 Times in 83 Posts

    It was just a kidding why did you angry ?
    If I've upset you , sorry
    In spite of my grand ma was a Turk but from Turkey I just understand sağolun

  5. #585
    Senior Member pinky_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 736 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ps View Post
    Ram Deniz;

    tashakor mikonam.

    --

    Age shoma mozaham shodid, bebakhshid. Ama man be zabane man eftekhar mikonam, mesle shoma. . .
    Your sentence need some corrections dear : I think you wanted to say : if we bothered you , sorry but I'm proud of my language like you, right?
    then you should say :
    Age mozaheme shoma shodim bebakhshid , ama man be zabanam eftekhar mikonam , mesle shoma

  6. #586
    Senior Member pinky_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 736 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Deniz View Post
    selam- i do not say salam because turkish meaning salami))))....Please do not be angry.... you wrote...lets we will to write persian alfabet that nobody not understand ))))or we wrote but no one understood ))) Which one is right? and Thank you for your patience and for writing....man shoma (ra) kheyli khoob fahmidam)))
    zazaki telafuz
    understand-fehm kerden
    ask -pers kerden
    come -bı
    we -ma
    you -tı- shıma
    nobody -kes (hich kes))))
    khoda hafez
    so if you don't like to say "salam" you can say "Dorood" instead...it means "Hi" but it's kind of poetic I said : now that it's like this ,let's keep speaking Farsi so that no one understands.. You're welcome dear friend! It's my pleasure

  7. #587
    Senior Member Hanisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 158 Times in 83 Posts

    pinky_girl aziz fekr nakonam be toonim farsi sohbat konim va bagheieh nafahmand chon farsi ro kheili khob iad gereftand

  8. #588
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    من یک ملی گرا نیست
    من عاشق تمام مردم و من عشق را به زبان فارسی
    hanisa va pink girly Shoma ahleh koja hastid?
    Man az turki hastam
    Man dar antalya (city) zendegi mikonam
    khodahofez

  9. #589
    Senior Member pinky_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 736 Posts

    Oh you are from Antaliya? cool...it's a famous city among IraniansI've heard it's such a nice place and it has good weather...lots of iranian singers hold their concerts in Antaliya...
    Man ham az Tehran hastam

  10. #590
    Senior Member pinky_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 736 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanisa View Post
    pinky_girl aziz fekr nakonam be toonim farsi sohbat konim va bagheieh nafahmand chon farsi ro kheili khob iad gereftand
    are be khoda stedadeshoon vaghean khoobe...

  11. #591
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Quote Originally Posted by pinky_girl View Post
    Oh you are from Antaliya? cool...it's a famous city among IraniansI've heard it's such a nice place and it has good weather...lots of iranian singers hold their concerts in Antaliya...
    Man ham az Tehran hastam
    yes I live in Antalya .... Here coming many iranian people for holiday when newruz... do you not want go to Antalya?:-)...Iranian singers have been in turkey I think they can't go to Iran! For exlampe farid farjad, azam ali, areash ... Many Russian people love arash ...I like azam ali, Mohsen namjoo...and i listen yare dabestani and your 2. National team ey Iran ;-)... So ... can you translate this poem to English ? Please
    از دی که گذشت هیچ ازو یاد مکن

    فردا که نیامده ست فریاد مکن

    برنامده و گذشته بنیاد مکن

    حالی خوش باش و عمر بر باد مکن this poem of omer khayyam
    Xodahafez

  12. #592
    Senior Member pinky_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 736 Posts

    I'd love to come and visit your city..but I need to start saving moneyI don't like Arash very much though lots of young people love him!!! His lyrics are really cheap!!but I like "yare dabestani" and "ey Iran" , it reminds me lots of memories

    از دی که گذشت هیچ ازو یاد مکن
    Don't remind the day which has passed

    فردا که نیامده ست فریاد مکن
    Don't worry for tomorrow which has not come yet

    برنامده و گذشته بنیاد مکن
    ???????????????????

    حالی خوش باش و عمر بر باد مکن
    Be happy in the moment and don't ruin your life!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinky_girl For This Useful Post:
    Hanisa (11-07-2011),Ram Deniz (11-06-2011)

  14. #593
    Senior Member Hanisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 158 Times in 83 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ram Deniz View Post
    من یک ملی گرا نیست
    من عاشق تمام مردم و من عشق را به زبان فارسی
    hanisa va pink girly Shoma ahleh koja hastid?
    Man az turki hastam
    Man dar antalya (city) zendegi mikonam
    khodahofez
    I am from Qom

  15. #594
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    I'd love to come and visit your city..but I need to start saving moneyI don't like Arash very much though lots of young people love him!!! His lyrics are really cheap!!but I like "yare dabestani" and "ey Iran" , it reminds me lots of memories

    از دی که گذشت هیچ ازو یاد مکن
    Don't remind the day which has passed

    فردا که نیامده ست فریاد مکن
    Don't worry for tomorrow which has not come yet

    برنامده و گذشته بنیاد مکن
    ???????????????????
    do not need to build on past and future.

    حالی خوش باش و عمر بر باد مکن
    Be happy in the moment and don't ruin your life!
    it's normal?

  16. #595
    Member affetmek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts

    it might possibly be another way to translate this quatrain:


    از دی که گذشت هیچ ازو یاد مکن
    Remind not the past day which is gone
    فردا که نیامده ست فریاد مکن
    Rage not for the day to be come
    برنامده و گذشته بنیاد مکن
    Count not on what is passed and what has not befallen
    حالی خوش باش و عمر بر باد مکن
    Yet live in happiness and waste not your life

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to affetmek For This Useful Post:
    Hanisa (11-07-2011),pinky_girl (11-07-2011)

  18. #596
    Senior Member pinky_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 736 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by affetmek View Post
    it might possibly be another way to translate this quatrain:


    از دی که گذشت هیچ ازو یاد مکن
    Remind not the past day which is gone
    فردا که نیامده ست فریاد مکن
    Rage not for the day to be come
    برنامده و گذشته بنیاد مکن
    Count not on what is passed and what has not befallen
    حالی خوش باش و عمر بر باد مکن
    Yet live in happiness and waste not your life
    nice..your translation is way more beautiful than mine... well done

  19. #597
    Senior Member amaryn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Thanks
    653
    Thanked 314 Times in 281 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hanisa View Post
    I am from Qom


    Salam! Hanisa, that's a beautiful city with a special meaning, especially to the Iranian people. Yoy know it!
    I watched a documentary of two hours on television in Finland last week and there I could also see Qom!
    It is beautiful indeed!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to amaryn For This Useful Post:
    Hanisa (11-07-2011)

  21. #598
    Senior Member Hanisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 158 Times in 83 Posts

    Thanks amaryn
    Maybe my city does not have any special beautiful scene but it have many holy shrine that make you relax and because of this I love my city .

  22. #599
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    what does gul e khandan mean?

  23. #600
    Senior Member pinky_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 1,183 Times in 736 Posts

    means : smiling flower!

Page 30 of 62 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. .:: Common Words in Turkish and Persian ::.
    By Pouria007 in forum Turkish chit chat off-topic discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 05:51 AM

Posting Permissions