afsaneh said:

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Thank you so much your such a help
    Kheyli Mamnoon������
    Khahesh mikonam: You're welcome
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

2. Golabi__ said:

Khaste nabashi Afsaneh joon, ye soal vasat daram age mozahem nist...

Mishe inaro vasam translate koni be farsi,

"Profound desire, true desire, is the desire to be close to someone. From that point onward, things change. The man and the woman come into play - but what happens before, the attraction that brought them together- is impossible to explain. It is untouched desire in its purest state.

When this desire is still in its pure state the man and the woman fall in love with life. They live each moment consciously, always ready to celebrate the next blessing."

Ye donyaaaa mamnoon ♡♡♡♡♡♡

afsaneh said:

Quote Originally Posted by Golabi__ View Post
    Khaste nabashi Afsaneh joon, ye soal vasat daram age mozahem nist...

Mishe inaro vasam translate koni be farsi,

"Profound desire, true desire, is the desire to be close to someone. From that point onward, things change. The man and the woman come into play - but what happens before, the attraction that brought them together- is impossible to explain. It is untouched desire in its purest state.

When this desire is still in its pure state the man and the woman fall in love with life. They live each moment consciously, always ready to celebrate the next blessing."

Ye donyaaaa mamnoon ♡♡♡♡♡♡
    Merci azizam
    inja chizi ke motevaje shodam ro neveshtam:

علاقه ی شدید، علاقه ی واقعی، علاقه ی نزدیک شدن به یک نفر است. از آن هنگام به بعد، همه چیز تغییر می کند. از این پس مرد و زن هر دو تاثیرگذار می شوند—اما آن چه پیش از این روی می دهد، جذبه ای که این دو را به هم نزدیک کرد—غیر قابل شرح است. این یک علاقه ی بکر، در ناب ترین شکل خود است.
    وقتی این علاقه هنوز در شکل بکر خود باشد، مرد و زن عاشق زندگی می شوند. آن ها آگاهانه از هر لحظه زندگی لذت می برند، و همیشه آماده اند تا از موهبت بعدی برخوردار شوند.
    Shakespeare

4. aspwow said:

What does this mean?! Translate into English,Please!
    سالار
    Last edited by aspwow; 01-21-2016 at 10:16 PM.

afsaneh said:

Quote Originally Posted by aspwow View Post
    What does this mean?! Translate into English,Please!
    سالار
    headman
    elder
    father figure
    Shakespeare

6. djou said:

Hi, could anyone translate this Persian conversation in English please? I just understand a few things!

-Nemibini
    -Soalie alan?
    -Na
    -Tahdide? Yani chi in? (As an answer to "nemibini")
    -In (as an answer to another message: "Vala okeyam hasti ma mohabati nadidim")
    -Yani chi vazeh harf bezan lotfan
    -Hichi
    -Daram narahat misham lotfan manzoreto bego ta khodam bardasht eshtebah nakardam. Chera dir j midi

Sha7ab said:

Quote Originally Posted by djou View Post
    Hi, could anyone translate this Persian conversation in English please? I just understand a few things!

-Nemibini
    -Soalie alan?
    -Na
    -Tahdide? Yani chi in? (As an answer to "nemibini")
    -In (as an answer to another message: "Vala okeyam hasti ma mohabati nadidim")
    -Yani chi vazeh harf bezan lotfan
    -Hichi
    -Daram narahat misham lotfan manzoreto bego ta khodam bardasht eshtebah nakardam. Chera dir j midi
    -You don't see
    -Is that a question?
    -No
    -Is that a threat? What did you mean?
    -This (you are ok but i didn't see any kindness)
    -What do you mean? Please speak more clearly
    -Nothing
    -I'm getting upset. Please tell me what you mean before I get you wrong. Why do you answer late?

My opinion: It was a nonesense conversation. I think some parts are missing.
    Death is the Road to Awe