Help: Song starting with Trumpet, woman singing.

Thread: Help: Song starting with Trumpet, woman singing.

Tags: None
  1. Grassmann said:

Default Help: Song starting with Trumpet, woman singing.

Hello,

I heard some days ago a Song in the Radio and now i spend a lot of time looking for it, the problem is i didnt understood any word of the lyrics, because the volume was too low i just can remember the music.

The song starts with a Trumpet solo, then a woman starts singing with some slight echo if i remeber it right. The Trumpet reapets on the refrain.

Well, hard to writte down how it sounds, but ill try:

It starts like: tara tata ta ta taataaaaa, tara tata ta ta taataaaaa , tara tata ta ta taataaaa and then the woman starts singing.

I hope someone knows of what song it is
  2. jp12345 said:

Default Random guess...

Touch and Go - Would You?
  3. Grassmann said:

Quote Originally Posted by jp12345 View Post
    Touch and Go - Would You?
    No, its not this one
  4. Nata33 said:

If is house/techno song try Alex Gaudino Feat. Christal Waters - Destination Calabria
  5. Grassmann said:

Quote Originally Posted by Nata33 View Post
    If is house/techno song try Alex Gaudino Feat. Christal Waters - Destination Calabria
    Its not House.

It sounded more like Pop
  6. ellieA said:

could it be Corey Day on Dr. Buzzard Original Savanna Band
    Night & Day?
  7. Grassmann said:

Quote Originally Posted by ellieA View Post
    could it be Corey Day on Dr. Buzzard Original Savanna Band
    Night & Day?
    No
  8. Grassmann said:

/push

Any other ideas?
  9. pianoman74 said:

I'll try blindly with the one in the Italian forum, though without listening to your "tatara"'s at all

Lorenzo Ballerini - Tribute (DJ Fernando Lopez mix)
  10. aradonline said:

Smile Mbrothers - Trebles is the song name you search!!!

Quote : " Hello,

I heard some days ago a Song in the Radio and now i spend a lot of time looking for it, the problem is i didnt understood any word of the lyrics, because the volume was too low i just can remember the music.

The song starts with a Trumpet solo, then a woman starts singing with some slight echo if i remeber it right. The Trumpet reapets on the refrain.

Well, hard to writte down how it sounds, but ill try:

It starts like: tara tata ta ta taataaaaa, tara tata ta ta taataaaaa , tara tata ta ta taataaaa and then the woman starts singing.

I hope someone knows of what song it is "

The Song Name is ----------->>>>>>>>> Mbrothers - Trebles <<<<<<<<<----------- search

on YouTube for it. ( Its FULL Song) GoodLuck!!
  11. BlueNileFan said:

Anything like this:

Inna & Guru Josh Project - Infinity Hot 2010 (Jay Amato Paris Sunrise Mix)

P.S. The post above mine is by aradonline NOT the OP. He justs quotes the OP. That song has a small movie studio intro (the trumpets) and a woman speaking a few words. The tara tatas are sung, not played. There is no singing by a woman, no multiple refrains with trumpet sound, no echo. Unless Grassmann, the OP, and aradonline are one and the same, nothing is confirmed.
    Last edited by BlueNileFan; 10-13-2011 at 09:32 PM.
  12. pianoman74 said:

@BlueNileFan

He solved it himself, check the post above yours