LINK TO mp3 ... Pray Along The Way .... LINK TO mp3

Thread: LINK TO mp3 ... Pray Along The Way .... LINK TO mp3

Tags: None
  1. ddreuter said:

Default LINK TO mp3 ... Pray Along The Way .... LINK TO mp3

Mike and I put this Work Tape together for Pray Along The Way. If anyone would like to Hear our Work Tape, Just Click The LINK Below. Hope people enjoy this,

Sincere Thanks,

David

LINK TO MP3

Pray Along The Way

Verse:
    I walked into the bedroom last night just in time for the boys’ nightly pillow fight
    I said it’s way past time for you two to be asleep
    Did you wash your face and hands and brush your teeth

I told ‘em both to jump on into bed they kept askin’ questions tryin’ to stay awake instead
    Where do crayons come from daddy is your favorite color blue
    The neighbor’s got a brand new puppy can we get one too

Pre Chorus:
    And as I turned out the light I heard the youngest one say dad when mom put us to bed we’d always pray

Chorus:
    She’d say repeat after me now I lay me down to sleep keep my soul if I should die before I wake
    She said forgive Billy Knight for stealin’ your new bike ‘cause sometimes even best friends make mistakes
    The last thing she’d always say the Lord will light the way guide every step you take
    If you pray along the way

Verse:
    The moonlight found the tears on my oldest son’s face he said dad why did mom have to go so far away
    Does she know I’m on the Soccer Team and that I scored a goal
    Will she be proud of me when she sees how much I’ve grown

Pre-Chorus:
    I said if you only knew how proud we are of you and if she was here right now she’d tell you too

Chorus:
    She’d say repeat after me now I lay me down to sleep keep my soul if I should die before I wake
    You know your mom sure was right ‘bout forgivin’ Billy Knight ‘cause sometimes even best friends make mistakes
    The last thing she’d always say the Lord will light the way guide
    every step you take
    If you pray along the way

Bridge:
    I got down right there on my knees
    The boys ran straight me
    I closed my eyes and said

Chorus:
    Repeat after me now I lay me down to sleep keep my soul if I should die before I wake
    Help us live like mom did and to learn how to forgive ‘cause we all make mistakes along the way
    The last thing she’d always say the Lord will light the way guide every step you take If you pray along the way

Hendricks, Reuter BMI ©2010
    Last edited by ddreuter; 08-27-2010 at 02:58 PM.

smileygal said:

AWESOMEE!! I lovee it!! makes me wanna cry!! <3 <3 your lyrics are really awesome and sweet!!
    Trust, love, peace and happiness are the key to a great life!! (: (:

3. ddreuter said:

Default Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by smileygal View Post
    AWESOMEE!! I lovee it!! makes me wanna cry!! <3 <3 your lyrics are really awesome and sweet!!

Thank You ... Glad you liked the Listen,

David