Please Translate?

Thread: Please Translate?

Tags: None
  1. europeanbabygirl4life said:

Unhappy Please Translate?

PO du me dit Pse je largu, Po du me dit Pse spo don mem Pranu, Qfar maxhie TY te kam Ba Mua per mem shkatru mua per mem harru, Fjalt e para Shum te bukra Kur ti mi thojshe nuk mu largojshe e tash zemren ma ki thy mua me ke shkatru me ke len vetmi, VEQ TA DISH SE MAT TE MIR SKE ME GJET SA TE DU UN TY TI KTO EDIN VET, J...O NUK DU ME NA MAR HALKU NEPER GOJ, UNE GJALL TI ME TJETER JO NUK TE LEJOJ..Texti pOnUar Nga.

Uné«Dashuroj«DheNuk«Lendoj«Uné«Kujtoj«Dhe«Nuk«Haro j«Une«Duroj«Dhe«Shpresoj«Uné«Vuaj«por«Kur«Nuk«Te«T radhtoj«

2. ullisss said:

I want to know why you left, i want to know why you don't want to accept me. What kind of (magic?) have i done to you, so that you would destroy me, and forget me. The first words you said to me were very beautiful, and you didnt leave me. And now you have broken my heart, you have destroyed me, you left me alone. But you should know that you won't find someone better, you know well how much i love you. I don't want them to talk about us. I don't let you be with someone else. Something like this

3. europeanbabygirl4life said:

Thank you so much.