Imad Abd Halim - Ma Nish Khayen

Thread: Imad Abd Halim - Ma Nish Khayen

Tags: None
  1. Glitterhimmel said:

Default Imad Abd Halim - Ma Nish Khayen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhFvlCsF_EA

COuld someone plz translate and if u could put up arabic lyricsd it would be great shukran

2. Gole Yas said:

منيش خاين..منيش خاين ولا باين عليا هخون
    I’m not a cheater, I’m not a cheater, nor does it show that I will ever cheat

واخون ازاى وانا المحتاج وانا العاشق وانا المجنون
    How do I cheat when I’m the one in need, I’m the one in love, I’m the one who’s crazy

اخوان ازاى ازاى ازااااى وانا العاشق وانا المحتاج وانا المجنون
    How can I cheat, how? How? How? When I’m the one in love, I’m the one in need, and I’m the one who’s crazy

حبيبى حبيبى حبيبى مفيش فى قلبى مفيش غير اسمك
    My love, my love, my love, in my heart there is no name other than yours

حبيبى حبيبى حببيى مفيش فى قلبى مفيش غيراسمك اه غير اسمك
    My love, my love, my love, in my heart there is no name other than yours, oh no other than yours

متظلمنيش متظلمنيش متظلمنيش
    Don’t be unjust towards me, don’t be unjust towards me, don’t be unjust towards me

ولو جولى قالولى الحب يعنى ايه معنديش غيرك انت اشاورلهم عليه
    And if they came to me, and told me what love is, I have no other than you to talk about

ولو جولى قالولى الحب يعنى ايه معنديش غيرك انت اشاورلهم عليه
    And if they came to me, and told me what love is, I have no other than you to talk about

بحبك فوق ما يتصور فؤاد الحب واطير مسسافات مطلهاش قبل قلبى قلب
    I love you more than the heart of love can imagine, and I fly to places that no heart has reached for before mine

How can I cheat, how? How? How? When I’m the one in love, I’m the one in need, and I’m the one who’s crazy

My love, my love, my love, in my heart there is no name other than yours, oh no other than yours

Don’t be unjust towards me, don’t be unjust towards me, don’t be unjust towards me

عيونى تحب عيونك وتخاف عليها ياما صدقنى لو اخونك هتخونى الابتسامه
    My eyes love your and fear for them, believe me if I cheat on you a smile would cheat me ((meaning I wouldn’t be able to smile))

عيونى تحب عيونك وتخاف عليها ياما صدقنى لو اخونك هتخونى الابتسامه
    My eyes love your and fear for them, believe me if I cheat on you a smile would cheat me

كلامى معاك كلام صادق مالوش وشين ولما تغيب بكون عصفور مالوش جناحين
    My words with you are honest, and when you leave I’m like a bird with no wings

كلامى معاك كلام صادق مالوش وشين ولما تغيب بكون عصفور مالوش جناحين
    My words with you are honest, and when you leave I’m like a bird with no wings