Nancy Ajram - 7 [the whole album is here] 2010

Thread: Nancy Ajram - 7 [the whole album is here] 2010

Tags: None

_thamer said:

Oh god!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any one else notice that even after 20 facelifts Nancy still looks like a fat fish?

Elissa's Tsadaq Bmein BRAKES THIS ALBUM INTO PIECES, it's a masterpiece compare to this distasteful boring mainstream westernised pop influenced piece of crap. Trust me Nancy, you will go downhill until you fall underground to the Earth's core. Elissa is STILL on top.
    ELISSA FOREVER!!!!!

Ghaly said:

Ah ya nas, 2oululy
    Mafhemsh bass 7aga bel tergema mn "Oky"O.O

Can someone tell me again, what she wants? XD
    Like... that thing with the "kholasat el mawdo3" and "masmoo3"-thing.
    Oh and that "law geit w hat7ameelo" and so on O:

Thanks, anyways. xD
    - Racism is not far, it is in everybody's nature. Detect thy fears, thy prejudices, and live in unison with these fears and every being that does not harm thee.

VivaPalestina said:

Kholasat elmawdoo3 -> bottom line
    Masmoo3 -> heard (ie obeyed)

She is saying do you know what this relationship comes down to? When I say 'ok?!' you say 'yes! I hear and obey' sort of thing
    Last edited by VivaPalestina; 02-19-2011 at 02:00 AM.

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaly View Post
    Oh and that "law geit w hat7ameelo" and so on O:

Thanks, anyways. xD
    first off wb long time no see

and this line means "if you come to its defense" referring to his heart which has wronged her according to her in the previous line I hope that helps, if not feel free to ask anything else
    Ya reitni 2amle b sha3rak, kel lama ashta2lak atsa7sel w ashoufak ♥

Ghaly said:

I thank y'all soooo much.
    Daydream, 7abeebty, I am sorry. I am focusing on my school, Latinum and so on, and on my friends atm. But, I'll try to be online more consequently in here.
    - Racism is not far, it is in everybody's nature. Detect thy fears, thy prejudices, and live in unison with these fears and every being that does not harm thee.

6. Ahlaam said:

Quote Originally Posted by VivaPalestina View Post
    Kholasat elmawdoo3 -> bottom line
    Masmoo3 -> heard (ie obeyed)

She is saying do you know what this relationship comes down to? When I say 'ok?!' you say 'yes! I hear and obey' sort of thing
    Does that stand in Arab Culture? I thought the men were the authoritian figures.

Daydream said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlaam View Post
    Does that stand in Arab Culture? I thought the men were the authoritian figures.
    @Ghaly haha it's all good dear, most of us are up and about, but yes please make time for us

Ahlaam, hmmm this is kind of tricky to answer.. I think that most Arab men believe they run the show but when you look deeper lol a lot of women do run things behind the scenes haha. It differs from relationship to relationship, but when it comes to Arab culture the male wears the "pants" I wouldn't say authoritarian though because it makes it sound more aggressive and the truth of the matter is there's the good, the bad, and the ugly.

8. Ahlaam said:

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream View Post
    @Ghaly haha it's all good dear, most of us are up and about, but yes please make time for us

Ahlaam, hmmm this is kind of tricky to answer.. I think that most Arab men believe they run the show but when you look deeper lol a lot of women do run things behind the scenes haha. It differs from relationship to relationship, but when it comes to Arab culture the male wears the "pants" I wouldn't say authoritarian though because it makes it sound more aggressive and the truth of the matter is there's the good, the bad, and the ugly.
    Thank you for your response. I had to read it a few times to understand but I understand what you are saying. I am sorry if I offended you, I guess the media and all its stories paint Arab men as these barbaric authoritarian figures but they are not. I have been told they are also very charming. Once again I am sorry if I had offended you but I also thank you for enlightening me. At least now I know the truth.

Daydream said:

Oh noooo dear I'm not offended at all. I was very happy that you asked and didn't just go with what the media says because like you said they're always painted in such a negative manner. And it's true Arab men are charming, quite the sweet talkers lol sometimes it's a headache

morozova said:

Can somebody tell is this album in classic arabic language or in any dialect?

hob said:

All is in dialect arabic. Some songs are in Lebanese, some in egyptian and some in khaliji dialect.
    Assad Allah messak & Ya kather are in khaliji for exemple
    Fi Hagat in egytpian etc
    Nancy sing in thoses different dialects in each albums

morozova said:

Oh ok. Thank you for the information. If so can somebody tell me if there are lebanese songs in this album of her?

13. CZAREK2581 said:

Quote Originally Posted by morozova View Post
    Oh ok. Thank you for the information. If so can somebody tell me if there are lebanese songs in this album of her?
    Yes they are for example

shei5' as-shabab

morozova said:

and t2a5art ktir is it i lebanese?

15. CZAREK2581 said:

Quote Originally Posted by morozova View Post
    and t2a5art ktir is it i lebanese?
    Yes it is

I am so late

morozova said:

Quote Originally Posted by CZAREK2581 View Post
    I am so late