Another mystery car commercial song

Thread: Another mystery car commercial song

Tags: car, commercial, instrumental, song, unknown
  1. avlis24 said:

Exclamation Another mystery car commercial song

There was this car commerical that came one 1 maybe 2 years or so ago, that had an instrumental song on it. I think that it was a string instrument playing. I cant find the commercial, but i thought it was a Subaru (no promises). It was more of a sentimentle commercial, the guy was talking about the car and made it like a private moment kinda. I can play the tune, but song identifiers cant pick it up. the notes are c c c b b b a a a c c c, the rythm was like ta ti ti ta ti ti ta ti ti ta ti ti. I played it on a ukulele:

A l-3-33-2-22-0-00-2-22
    E l---------------------------
    C l---------------------------
    G l---------------------------

I cant guarantee that they are the right notes, but the tune should be.
    Any thing can help, thanks!!

2. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by avlis24 View Post
    There was this car commerical that came one 1 maybe 2 years or so ago, that had an instrumental song on it. I think that it was a string instrument playing. I cant find the commercial, but i thought it was a Subaru (no promises). It was more of a sentimentle commercial, the guy was talking about the car and made it like a private moment kinda. I can play the tune, but song identifiers cant pick it up. the notes are c c c b b b a a a c c c, the rythm was like ta ti ti ta ti ti ta ti ti ta ti ti. I played it on a ukulele:

A l-3-33-2-22-0-00-2-22
    E l---------------------------
    C l---------------------------
    G l---------------------------

I cant guarantee that they are the right notes, but the tune should be.
    Any thing can help, thanks!!
    Try this...

Basia Bulat - Before I Knew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OIg3srhUyw

Dan

3. avlis24 said:

no, sorry that wasnt the one thanks for the effort though