Please Italian

Thread: Please Italian

Tags: None
  1. benbirhicim said:

Post Please Italian

You carry my hopes and you give me life
    Believe me darling, My heart will beat to the end, in your honour
    Look at my eyes, put your head on my shoulders.
    I love you, and I'll let the world know about my love
    Come to me, hug with your arms
    Lets to infinity and look at me
    The beating heart is for you don't forget that
    I sacrifice everything in your honourAnd I'll make the mountains move in their places
    Without blinking, I will carry the world on my shoulders

I would walk on top of water for you
    I die for your honour, Go through bullut-like rain
    When I was alone, life was meaningless
    When I saw you I came back to life
    When I first held your hand, I told myself that this was my love

The eyes that I look at you with, you appreciated
    You didn't wipe me and throw me from your heart
    You loved me with your heart always
    To my darkness, you became the light, you are my everything
    What would I do with the sun, If you will keep me warm?
    What with I do with the stars if you are a star inside me?

You were my soul, while you were flowing through my eyes
    WHat do I do with life since your living in my heart
    I closed my eyes and dreamt
    hand to hand, eye to eye, I burned at the site of your look
    And when I was set on fire, you were by my head
    I understood you were my everything my soul

My heart is at the waves of the beautiful days
    It would ever get lost, my love for you
    My colour is like roses
    You are the person who has tied me to life
    You made me king of my throne, filled with love
    I don't want to feel the longing on my face
    No one else but you can touch my hand
    Who else can give me as much love as you?
    The life filled, love filled days
    Happiness waits on this road for us

Together we can beat the world
    Whatever they say, this heart will still love you
    No one split us apart baby
    I know that I cant live without you
    If you want I could pluck my heart and give it to you
    Dont forget, my only one, you are my everything

DR__ADEL said:

provero , ma non sara una grande traduzione ,

========================================

You carry my hopes and you give me life................Tu porte i miei speranze, e tu mi dai la vita

believe me darling, My heart will beat to the end, in your honour....credi me ,cara,il mio cuore battera fino ala fine

Look at my eyes, put your head on my shoulders..........guarde i miei occhi , mette la tua testa sulla spalle mia
    I love you, and I'll let the world know about my love...Ti amo , e il mondo ,lo faro conoscere il mio amore

Come to me, hug with your arms.......vieni a me, abbracia con le tuoi braccie

Lets to infinity and look at me..............................gurade a me

The beating heart is for you don't forget that........non dimenticare che il mio cuore sta battendo per te

I sacrifice everything in your honourAnd I'll make the mountains move in their places.....io sacrifico ogni cosa in onore tuo , e faro muovere le mogntane nel loro poste

Without blinking, I will carry the world on my shoulders.......senza lampeggiare, portero il mondo sulla spalle per te

I would walk on top of water for you.......camminero sul acqua per te
    I die for your honour, Go through bullut-like rain........io muoro per il tuo onore , vado tra i proiettile cio e come pioggia

When I was alone, life was meaningless.....quando ero solo,la vita era insignificante
    When I saw you I came back to life.....quando te ho visto , sono tornata in vita

When I first held your hand, I told myself that this was my love....nella prima volta , ho "reggere" la mane tua , ho mi ditto : questo e l'amore mio

The eyes that I look at you with, you appreciated......gli occhi con che te guardo, hai apprezzato

You didn't wipe me and throw me from your heart......non hai buttate me dal cuore tuo
    You loved me with your heart always..........tu ami me con il cuore
    To my darkness, you became the light, you are my everything...a buio mio ,tu hai devintato la luce , tu sei il mio tutti cose
    What would I do with the sun, If you will keep me warm?....cosa faro con il sole , se tu me tieni caldo ?
    What with I do with the stars if you are a star inside me?...cosa faro con le stelle, se sei la stella dentro me ?

You were my soul, while you were flowing through my eyes....eri la mia anima,mentre tu sei stato scorrendo nel occhi miei
    WHat do I do with life since your living in my heart.....cosa faro con la vita , se tu vivi nel cuore mio
    I closed my eyes and dreamt.....ho chiusto gli occhi e ho sognato
    hand to hand, eye to eye, I burned at the site of your look...mane e mane , occhi e occhi , Ho bruciato al sito del tuo sguardo
    And when I was set on fire, you were by my head......"non so come dirlo , me dispiace"
    I understood you were my everything my soul........ho capito che tu eri tutti cose miei, anima mia

My heart is at the waves of the beautiful days......il mio cuore comminciera i giorni belli
    It would ever get lost, my love for you...........non potrebbe essere perso , il mio amore per te
    My colour is like roses..................................il mio colore e come fiori
    You are the person who has tied me to life............sei il persone chi mi appartieni a vita tua
    You made me king of my throne, filled with love......tu mi hai fatto re del "throne" mio , pieno con amore
    I don't want to feel the longing on my face....non vorrei sentire la brama sul viso tuo
    No one else but you can touch my hand.............nessuno altro ma tu ,puo toccare mane mia
    Who else can give me as much love as you?....chi altro puo mi dare tutto questo amore come tu ?
    The life filled, love filled days,....la vita e piena , con l'amore
    Happiness waits on this road for us.................serenita aspetta sulla strada per noi

Together we can beat the world............insieme , possiamo battare il mondo
    Whatever they say, this heart will still love you.........non mi importa quello che dicono,il cuoro ancora t'amera
    No one split us apart baby................nessuno puo dividere noi
    I know that I cant live without you............so che non posso vivere senza te...
    If you want I could pluck my heart and give it to you.........se tu vorresti , darei il mio cuoro a te
    Dont forget, my only one, you are my everything....non dimenticare, tu sei il mio solo amore ,tu sei il mio tutto

=============================

era molto diffecile per me !! , la prima volta per me che io traduco "English > Italian " .

non so se era buona traduzione e non, aspetto i tuoi parere

Ligeia said:

Some phrases doesn't make much sense to me...but I'll give a try

Tu porti le mie speranze e mi dai vita
    credimi tesoro, il mio cuore batterà fino alla fine in tuo onore
    Guardami negli occhi, appoggia la tua testa sulla mia spalla
    Ti amo e farò sapere al mondo del mio amore
    Vieni da me, abbracciami
    (let's...?)....all'infinito e guardami
    Il mio cuore che batte è solo per te, nn dimenticarlo
    sacrificherei tutto in tuo onore
    e smuoverò le montagne
    senza battere ciglio, porterò il mondo sulle mie spalle

Camminerei sulle acque per te
    morirei per il tuo onore, passerei attraverso la pioggia battente
    quando ero solo la vita era senza senso
    quando ti ho vista sono tornato a vivere
    quando per la prima volta ti ho presa per mano, ho detto a me stesso "questo è il mio amore"

Hai apprezzato gli occhi con cui ti guardo
    non mi hai rimosso e gettato via dal tuo cuore
    mi hai amato con il tuo cuore, sempre.
    Sei diventata la luce nella mia oscurità, sei tutto per me
    Cosa me ne faccio del sole, se tu mi tieni al caldo?
    Cosa delle stelle,se tu sei una stella dentro me?

Eri la mia anima, mentre tu (la tua immagine) scorrevi dolcemente nei miei occhi
    cosa me ne faccio della vita dato che tu vivi nel mio cuore?
    Chiusi gli occhi e sognai
    mano nella mano, occhi negli occhi, la vista del tuo sguardo ha acceso le mie emozioni
    E quando ero eccitato/emozionato, tu eri vicino a me/nella mia mente
    ho capito che eri tutto per me, la mia anima

Il mio cuore è sulle onde (??) di belle giornate
    il mio amore per te non sarà mai perso
    il mio colore è come quello delle rose
    Tu sei la persona che mi ha legato alla vita
    Mi hai eletto re sul mio trono, pieno d'amore
    Non voglio provare la brama sul mio viso
    nessun'altro tranne te può toccare le mie mani
    Chi altro può darmi tanto amore quanto te?
    La vita, l'amore riempiono i giorni
    La felicità ci aspetta lungo la strada

Insieme possiamo battere il mondo
    Qualsiasi cosa dicano, questo cuore ti amerà ancora
    nessuno potrà separarci
    so di non poter vivere senza te
    Se vuoi posso togliermi il cuore e donartelo
    non dimenticarti, mio unico amore, che sei tutto per me
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

baby_girl_ said:

Quote Originally Posted by DR__ADEL View Post
    provero , ma non sara una grande traduzione ,

========================================

You carry my hopes and you give me life................Tu porti le mie speranze, e mi dai vita

believe me darling, My heart will beat to the end, in your honour....credimi,cara,il mio cuore battera fino ala fine, per te

Look at my eyes, put your head on my shoulders..........guardami negli occhi , mettitila testa sulle mie spalle
    I love you, and I'll let the world know about my love...Ti amo , e il mondo ,lo faro conoscere il mio amore

Come to me, hug with your arms.......vieni da me, abbraciami

Lets to infinity and look at me..............................andiamocene verso l'infinito e guardami

The beating heart is for you don't forget that........non dimenticare che il mio cuore sta battendo per te

I sacrifice everything in your honourAnd I'll make the mountains move in their places.....io sacrifico ogni cosa per te , e faro muovere / spostare le montagne

Without blinking, I will carry the world on my shoulders.......senza lampeggiare, portero il mondo sulle mie spalle

I would walk on top of water for you.......camminero sull'acqua per te
    I die for your honour, Go through bullut-like rain........Morirò per te , andrò tra i proiettili, come pioggia

When I was alone, life was meaningless.....quando ero solo,la vita era insignificante
    When I saw you I came back to life.....quando ti ho visto , misono tornato alla vita

When I first held your hand, I told myself that this was my love....quando ho avuto le tue mani nelle mie mani, ho detto:questo è il mio amore"

The eyes that I look at you with, you appreciated......hai apprezzato i miei occhi che ti guardavano

You didn't wipe me and throw me from your heart......non mi hai buttate via dal tuo cuore
    You loved me with your heart always..........mi hai sempre amato con il cuore
    To my darkness, you became the light, you are my everything...sei diventata la mia luce, nel buio, sei tutto per me
    What would I do with the sun, If you will keep me warm?....cosa faro con il sole , se tu mi tieni caldo ?
    What with I do with the stars if you are a star inside me?...cosa faro con le stelle, se tu sei la stella dentro di me ?

You were my soul, while you were flowing through my eyes....eri la mia anima,mentre ti stavi scorrendo negli occhi miei
    WHat do I do with life since your living in my heart.....cosa faro con la vita , se tu vivi nel mio cuore
    I closed my eyes and dreamt.....ho chiuso gli occhi e ho sognato
    hand to hand, eye to eye, I burned at the site of your look...mano in mano , occhi in occhi , Ho bruciato al sito del tuo sguardo
    I understood you were my everything my soul........ho capito che tu eri tutto, anima mia

My heart is at the waves of the beautiful days......Il mio cuore è alle onde delle belle giornate
    It would ever get lost, my love for you...........Il mio amore per te non morirà mai / non andrà mai via
    My colour is like roses..................................il mio colore e come le rose
    You are the person who has tied me to life............sei la persona che mi ha legato a vita
    You made me king of my throne, filled with love......tu mi hai fatto re del mio trono, pieno di amore
    I don't want to feel the longing on my face....non voglio mai sentire la tua assenza/mancanza
    No one else but you can touch my hand.............solo tu puoi toccare la mia mano
    Who else can give me as much love as you?....chi altro mi puo dare tanto amore come te?
    The life filled, love filled days,....la vita e piena , con l'amore
    Happiness waits on this road for us.................la felicità ci aspetta su questa strada

Together we can beat the world............insieme , possiamo battere il mondo
    Whatever they say, this heart will still love you.........qualunque cosa dica ,questo cuore ti amerà ancora
    No one split us apart baby................nessuno puo dividerci,amore
    I know that I cant live without you............so che non posso vivere senza di te...
    If you want I could pluck my heart and give it to you.........se tu vorresti , ti darei il mio cuore
    Dont forget, my only one, you are my everything....non dimenticare, tu sei il mio solo amore ,tu sei il mio tutto

=============================

era molto difficile per me !! , è per la prima volta quando io traduco "English > Italian " .

non so se era buona o no, aspetto i tuoi pareri
    Here are some corrections, I've made them "in fretta" so maybe ligeia could take a look too Anyway some of the sentences don't make sense in english, maybe the person who posted this request could check it up again, the english is not understandable in some sentences..

baby_girl_ said:

Ooo, ligeia already made it..sorry ligeia, we must have made it at the same time

Ligeia said:

Two versions are better than one! Even if I've had too some problems with a couple of phrases...
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

DR__ADEL said:

looool , i enjoyed alot reading the two translations and improving mine ...
    me too felt that some phrases don't make sense , but i ignored that and kept translating lol ...

well , with some corrections , my translation wasn't a total mess
    and it made me happy...

thanks for you guys