Ben de hal kalmamış ki millete söyleyeyim dertleri[mi]

Kuşların şahitliğinde
    Sana söyliyeyim kılamları[mı]

Güneş şavk veriyor, alacakaranlıkta, şu dağların ardından
    Yüzün aklıma geliyor, dünya karanlık olup gidiyor
    Şu dağlarda dolanıyorum, yabana atmışım kendimi
    Kuşların şahitliğinde sana söyliyeyim şarkıları

2. brandy123 said:

ur gone...at summer time...ur gone and I've stayed....the blood flood from my eyes...I cried
    I am still singing after you...suffering after you...stars express, they r telling you to me, after you to whom I have to say my troubles...I am suffering how I can tell this to others, with the birds witness , I am telling you my songs,
    sun is rising...after the twilight..that is remembering me ur face...the world coming black and goes...I am still arrounding at these mounties...I left my self...with the bird witness I am telling you the songs

SiLvEr_MooN said:

Quote Originally Posted by brandy123 View Post
    ur gone...at summer time...ur gone and I've stayed....the blood flood from my eyes...I cried
    I am still singing after you...suffering after you...stars express, they r telling you to me, after you to whom I have to say my troubles...I am suffering how I can tell this to others, with the birds witness , I am telling you my songs,
    sun is rising...after the twilight..that is remembering me ur face...the world coming black and goes...I am still arrounding at these mounties...I left my self...with the bird witness I am telling you the songs
    I didn't understand what this is Do you want me to translate it?

4. brandy123 said:

hehe ) no someone else translated the song for me on another site so i paste it in here only,,,so nobody need to translate it