Do I have the strength to go on
    Or should I just forget
    The one that my heart desires
    Or go on, heart upset
    Infatuated for so long
    I thought it once was love
    But how could something go unanswered
    If sent from up above

Anyone know why I wrote this? Curious to hear answers.

Molotova said:

I have absolutely no clue why you wrote this, but it's good.
    1 <3

Inskeepruler said:

Well I like this girl, but she is with another guy. I had asked her to the homecoming dance, and she said yes, but later wanted to go with her boyfriend, with whom she started dating after I asked her. Lol well I guess I'm SOL

Molotova said:

Hahaa shxt outta luck kid, damn ! Don't worry, after some time she'll prolly realise he's nothing but a dxckhead, leave him and come knockin' at ur door. Good luck !
    1 <3

Inskeepruler said:

Ha preciate it. BTW u r a fxckin amazin lyricist. I'm not a rapper obviously.

Molotova said:

Well thx, but I like what u wrote right here. I don't think it's rappable though, but it's a nice poem, u should continue writing.
    1 <3

Inskeepruler said:

Cool I will

smileygal said:

this is a good poem and sorry to hear bout that girl.. but in the end girls usually go for nice guys so ur gunna have luck
    smiley xxx
    Trust, love, peace and happiness are the key to a great life!! (: (:

Kama_K said:

I really liked this!

ShadowLeeSharp said:

This is kewl, though each time I read it (thrice times thrice and add two more) it means even more than before ;o
    Good job xD
    ImTheBaby of ATL! FearMe, RawR!!
    -This Shadow is like a homeless puppy. She'll love you in seconds. And she'll still love you no matter what even though you hurt her so badly-

MoonRide*r* said:

Oh good, another one bumped. I remember reading this weeks ago but again too much of a rush, missed commenting. I do really like this too. And hell yeah I feel it too, remembering too many times when I was just the "nice guy" and envying the jerks/pricks who seemed to have all the fun. I even had a girl tell me one time, I was the kind of guy she wanted to marry ... in 5 years ... but for now she just wanted to have fun. Well ... fxck dat, I asked her sister out and we had a fine time, she was a real sweetheart. But I also remember thinking, most of those guys were totally clueless. And ... what goes around comes around ... somehow it all balances out?? .... still the big question mark. But anyway, I've read a lot of your stuff and you do have solid talent for writing and expression. And whatever style best suits, you just gotta go with it right?

Nice work here, and I wonder which part of it you could turn into a good chorus. It is unfinished I must say. But I think it would be easy to make it complete as a lyric.
    There is no glamour in sudden death, and nobody ever wins a war.
    :
    Rockers Unite! =>
    ROCK 'n' Roll Halls of Fame