Cant Remember who sings this song

Thread: Cant Remember who sings this song

Tags: music video, rock, song
  1. 04dstorey said:

Question Cant Remember who sings this song

i am looking for a name of a song or who sings it but i remember seeing it on tv about 5 years back or maybe more but it was my favorite song i used to sprint to the tv when it came on lol. anyway im sorry i dont have much of a description but it sure the guy who sings it name was something like shane but not exactly because ive typed shane on google and youtube and nothing comes up. the music video i can only remember parts of it hes sitting next to his ashtray singing in his hotel room or apartment and at the end of the video he stops singing and drops his ciggarette and the whole place goes up in flames i thinks its kind of like rock but really soft

atmaestro said:

Try "One Headlight" by The Wallflowers

This place is always such a mess
    Sometimes I think I'd like to watch it burn
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. Th3Diplomat said:

u can try >
    Ricky Martin - private emotion
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHC64WkyYS8

But its not rock

4. jp12345 said:

Quote Originally Posted by 04dstorey View Post
    i am looking for a name of a song or who sings it but i remember seeing it on tv about 5 years back or maybe more but it was my favorite song i used to sprint to the tv when it came on lol. anyway im sorry i dont have much of a description but it sure the guy who sings it name was something like shane but not exactly because ive typed shane on google and youtube and nothing comes up. the music video i can only remember parts of it hes sitting next to his ashtray singing in his hotel room or apartment and at the end of the video he stops singing and drops his ciggarette and the whole place goes up in flames i thinks its kind of like rock but really soft
    I know exactly what video you are talking about (can't remember the name) but I used to see it all the time on MTV back when they still played music videos (that was a long time ago...).

5. bugmenot1 said:

"It's Been Awhile" by Staind
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2NGe9mLAEc