BOB - Nothing on you ( Spanglish -> Turkish)

Thread: BOB - Nothing on you ( Spanglish -> Turkish)

Tags: None

seviedo said:

Default BOB - Nothing on you ( Spanglish -> Turkish)

Thanks so much Milena !
    VideoSub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh3hurPZwhI
    http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8390497/22472503

subs:
    http://www.songseffect.com/2010/04/b...in-on-you.html

==========================================

Pls someone can translate a sweet song to turkish ?
    I wanna make the videoSub for a friend :P i need help !

Thanks in advance !

BOB - Nothing on you - Nada como tu

1) Beautiful girls all over the world | Chicas hermosas en todo el mundo
    I could be chasing but my time would be wasted | Podria seguirlas pero es perder el tiempo
    They got nothing on you baby | No tienen nada como tu baby
    Nothing on you baby | No, no son como tu baby

2) I know you feel where i'm coming from | Se que sientes de donde vengo
    Regardless of the things in my past that i've done | Dejando atras las cosas que hice en el pasado
    Most of it really was for the hell of the fun | La mayoria fueron por maldita diversion
    On the carousel so around i spun (spun) | En el carrusel yo giraba alrededor
    With no directions just tryna get some (some) | Sin direccion fija, solo intentando tener algo
    Tryna chase skirts, living in the summer sun (sun) | Siguiendo vestidos, viviendo en el sol de verano
    This is how i lost more than i had ever won | Asi fue como perdi mas de lo que gané
    And honestly i ended up with none | Y honestamente terminé con nada
    there's no much nonsense | Esto no tiene mucho sentido
    it's on my conscience | Esta en mi conciencia
    i'm thinking baby i should get it out | Creo que deberia dejarlo salir
    and i don't wanna sound redundant | Y no quiero sonar redundante
    but i was wondering if there was something that you wanna know | Pero me preguntaba si hay algo que quieras saber
    but never mind that we should let it go | Pero no importa, dejemoslo pasar
    cos we don't wanna be a t.v episode | Ya que no quiero que seamos un episodio de tv
    and all the bad thoughts just let them go (go, go, go, go) | Y los malos pensamientos dejemoslos ir

1) repeat

3) They might say hi and I might say hey | Pueden decir hola y yo diria hey
    But you shouldn't worry about what they say | Pero no te preocupes baby acerca de lo que digan
    Cos they got nothing on you baby | Por que no son como tu baby
    Nothing on you baby | Ellas no son como tu baby

4) Hands down there will never be another one | Esta claro nunca habrá otra
    I been around and i never seen another one | He estado en todos lados y nunca vi otra igual
    Look at your style they ain't really got nothing on | Mira tu estilo ellas no tienen nada asi
    And you out and you ain't got nothing on | Y tu fisico no hay punto de comparacion
    Baby you the whole package plus you pay your taxes | Baby eres el pack completo ademas pagas tu impuesto
    And you keep it real while them other stay plastic | Y eres eres real mientras otras son de plastico
    You're my wonder women call me mr. fantastic | Tu eres mi mujer maravilla, llamame Mr. Fantastic
    Stop.. now think about it | Para... Ahora piensa en eso
    I've been to london, i've been to paris | Estube en London, estube en Paris
    Even went out there to tokyo | Incluso estube en tokio
    Back home down in georgia to new orleans | Volvi a Georgia hasta a New Orleans
    But you always steal the show (steal the show) | Pero siempre te robaste el show
    And just like that girl you got me froze (got me froze) | Y eras simplemente la chica que me dejo perplejo
    Like a nintendo 64 (64) | Como una nintendo 64
    if you never knew well now you know (know, know, know, know) | Y si nunca lo supiste bien, bueno ahora lo sabes

1) repeat

3) repeat

Everywhere i go i'm always hearing your name (name, name) | A donde sea que vaya, siempre escucho tu nombre
    And no matter where i'm at girl you make me wanna sing (sing.sing) | Y no importa donde esté, siempre me haces cantar
    Whether a bus or a plane or a car or a train | Ya sea en el bus, avion, auto o tren
    No other girls on my brain and you the one to blame | No hay mas chicas en mi mente y tu eres la culpable

Beautiful girls, look are beautfull girls | Chicas hermosas, miralas son preciosas
    No they got nothing on you baby | No tienen nada como tu baby
    nothing on you baby | No tienen nada como tu baby

3) repeat
    Last edited by seviedo; 10-16-2010 at 06:44 AM.

seviedo said:

up !
    Some one?