Song form MTV's real world key west

Thread: Song form MTV's real world key west

Tags: None
  1. bigbuffs said:

Default Song form MTV's real world key west

Does anyone know the song that plays during the first episode of The Real World Key West while 2 cast members are laying on the couch? The lyrics are "If you're willing I'll take you somewhere new"
    Last edited by bigbuffs; 03-14-2006 at 11:18 PM.

2. SMazac128 said:

"POTENTIAL" by: Citrus

3. bigbuffs said:

That's not it. That is a different song that also plays on the Real World but this song is not Potential by Citrus. No one seems to know what song this is.

4. SMazac128 said:

What about "THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED" by: Corey Crowder?

5. sammio said:

does anyone know the song that plays at the ond of the second to last show aired that goes like... just nineteen, you hit the streets, what did you find, stay inside and hide a while...?

6. BlackWingedAngel said:

dose anyone know the song or artist if there even is one that sings a song with these lines in the lyrics "If life was a movie" i believe "paramont lines" "i love you forever and always be mine"

it was a female vocie and it was a slow song.

7. claire5678 said:

Quote Originally Posted by BlackWingedAngel
    dose anyone know the song or artist if there even is one that sings a song with these lines in the lyrics "If life was a movie" i believe "paramont lines" "i love you forever and always be mine"

it was a female vocie and it was a slow song.
    That is called "Old Movie" by Juliet Simms. Like other songs from this episode, I can't find a place to download it or even find the lyrics to it. I fyou do find this song somewhere could you tell me! Thanks!
    Last edited by claire5678; 08-22-2006 at 04:34 PM.