NO QUIERE NOVIO REMIX - tego y nejo

Thread: NO QUIERE NOVIO REMIX - tego y nejo

Tags: None
  1. gatita x said:

Default NO QUIERE NOVIO REMIX - tego y nejo

PLEASE&thank you.
    can anybody give an english translation of this song?
    your time will be greatly appreciated =]

NO QUIERE NOVIO REMIX - tego y nejo
    No quiere novio, quiere bacilar na mas !!
    y este es el remix jejo y tego calderķn,
    ella, no quiere novio quiere bacilar na mas
    no quiere a nadie que le este diciendo na
    ningun bobo que le venga hablando pendeja
    ella no tiene que explicarle a nadie a donde pa onde va...(bis) (dos veces)

oye si quieres nos hacemos jevos, voy a conocer a tu viejo, buenas noches mucho gusto yo soy tego.
    no te estas tirando ya la soga al cuello si te pilla tu mujer vas a correr lindo y bello.
    no tires la mala ņejo que yo tengo tennis nuevos, no odies al negro odia al juego, me hize el cerquillo en la frase pillao a fuego si me manga, que se joda se lo niego, estoy pa lo mio, invitame a tu bohio pa ponerme primitivo y llegar si canzorcillos, ahh me gusta como tu sin marido, que en la cara se te ve lo que has corrido, en mar segura ahy dos mil pa tu captura, con armadura por si estas en mano dura yo creo en aporto mejor te mantengo el bebo, !!!gua matar los mios si yo con to'el mundo bebo!!!
    ____
    ningun bobo que le venga hablando pendeja
    ella no tiene que explicarle a nadie a donde pa onde va...(bis)

Ella le dio pa'l beauty se hizo las uņas, el pelo y el cutty, se compro un perfume ahi q huele a tuty fruty, unos pantalones bn puty, ella retumba to esto aqui cuando mueve ese booty,
    yo no se porque seria, yo nose porque sera, pero si cocina como camina que me de la oferta agranda, dale Ma... no seas tan afrenta mira que dios te multiplica todo lo que tu das, yo se que tu eres independente nada interesa , que te importa 3 carajos que yo cante rap, que sea un maton bichote o que venga crak o que sea un riquitillo de la alta sociedad..
    mami ellos dicen que estoy loco y yo les digo que loco esque es, que gaste 100 y por poco que casi te toco, pero que no te toque...

((coro))
    ningun bobo que le venga hablarle pendeja
    ella no tiene que exlicarle a nadie pa donde va

diga lo que diga, venda lo que venda hasta el nombre me lo debe, pero eso no es na, pidele la bendicion al que te enseņo hacer dembow, Nelflow ese mismo el que cuando tu te a costabas pa, soņabas con ser el, este servidor el que te regalo hasta el nombre de tu compaņia.
    tira tu ritmito, tu solito..... pa' paltirte
    a recogido como 40 premios con un ritmo que yo invente,, sisisi ese el de mayor que yo, el que te hiso vender las 500 mil copias, cuidao que el barco no se te hunda.. lentamente!!! Flow Miusic.

2. cerb said:

She wants no boyfriend she just wanna have fun
    She wants nobody around her telling her a thing
    No retard that comes to her talking bullshit
    She doesn't have to explain nobody where she's heading
    She wants no boyfriend she just wanna have fun

Hey If you want we become "jevo" (boyfriend and girlfriend)
    And I go to meet your dad
    "Good night, nice to meet you, I'm Tego"
    aren't you already putting the rope around your neck
    if your woman catches you you're gonna run (away) cute and beautiful
    don't be so negative ņejo that I've got new trainers, don't hate the black man hate the game

I made me the bangs in the phrase, catched on fire, if she steals from me, **** her I deny it to her, I am for my thing, invite me to your house, so I can become primitive and arrive with no underwear, ahh I like it how you with no husband, that I see in your face how you've ran, in the ocean I'm sure there's 2 thousand for your head, wearing armor in case you're under heavy hand, I believe in abortion I better give you money for the baby !!!bahh! to kill one of the mine if I drink with everybody!!!

She went to the beauty shop she got manicure, hairdress and the "cutty", she bought parfum there that smells like tutty frutty, pants really slutty, she makes this booms when she shakes that booty,
    I don't know why would it be, I don't know why will that be, but if she cooks the way she walks she's giving me too big offer, give it Ma... don't be so cocky look god multiplies everything you give, I know you are independent nothing is of your interest... what the three "carajos" do you care that I sing rap, that I'm a bully and a drug dealer, or that I sell crack or that I'm a little richie from high society...
    mummy they say I'm nuts I say nuts is that I spend 100 and for a little I was about to touch you, but that I don't touch you...

Whatever he says whatever he says he owns me even the name, but that's nothing, asks for blessings to the guy who taught you how to do "dembow"
    "Nelflow" the same, the one you dreamt about becoming in your sleep at your service the one who gave you as a present even the name of your company, keep dancing, alone... so I can crash you
    he's received like 40 prizes for a rhythm that I invented..,, yes yes yes, that the guy older than me, the one who made you sell the 500 thousand copies, watch out the ship might sink... slowly!! Flow music

... I did my best.
    Dem bow is the Reggaeton beat, the original rhythm from1991
    Nelflow is a rapper.
    The end
    Last edited by cerb; 07-31-2007 at 11:41 AM.

3. gatita x said:

thank you so much. it really helped, im still learning so its hard to put things into english in a way that make sense to me, i was pretty close tho! thanks again yo i really appreciate it =]