If any Turkish music company finally decides to win the Israeli hearts with their music I'm really gonna mention your name to them! The scenario would be like:Originally Posted by Nutelli777
0. Show and persuade Batel that Turkish singers are 1001 times better than those whiners accross the Aegean! (as easy as ABC)
1. Make Batel crazy for your singers. Do the same with her amazing kids!
2. Invite Batel & kids to the VIP sector at all your concerts in Turkey and show her around the area as a holiday incentive.
3. Be charming and have bunches of tulips ready for her (From the ******* hotel room you'll pay for her to the VIP sector).
4. Organise a post-concert meeting after every gig. And hire the best translators and interpreters!!!!
4. Tell your singers to be truly charming and sexy and tell them to sing at the concerts as nightingales would. No playback, please.
5. Let Batel act on her own. She'll make your jaws drop.
6. If Batel comes to Turkey demanding a concert in Israel - don't you dare say "no!" to her!
7. Expected turnover - billions of liras; so offer some decent royalties to the best music agent on the Israeli soil.