Forth In Thy Name, O Lord, I Go lyrics
1 FORTH in thy name, O Lord, I go,
My daily labour to pursue,
Thee, only thee, resolved to know,
In all I think, or speak, or do.
2 The task thy wisdom hath assigned
O let me cheerfully fulfil,
In all my works thy presence find,
And prove thy acceptable will!
3 Thee may I set at my right hand,
Whose eyes my inmost substance see;
And labour on at thy command,
And offer all my works to thee.
4 Give me to bear thy easy yoke,
And every moment watch and pray,
And still to things eternal look,
And hasten to thy glorious day.
5 For thee delightfully employ
Whate'er thy bounteous grace hath given;
And run my course with even joy,
And closely walk with thee to heaven.
Top John Wesley Harding songs
- Captain Of Israel's Host, And Guide
- Great God Of Wonders! All Thy Ways
- All Things Are Possible To Him
- Go Labour On; Spend, And Be Spent
- Behold The Servant Of The Lord
- Come, Ye Sinners, Poor And Wretched
- And Can It Be, That I Should Gain
- Gracious Spirit, Dwell With Me!
- A Charge To Keep I Have
- Art Thou Weary, Art Thou Languid
- Praise The Lord! Ye Heavens, Adore Him
- Father Of Everlasting, Grace
- Blow Ye The Trumpet, Blow
- Forth In Thy Name, O Lord, I Go
- Father, I Know That All My Life