The wind is cold and heavy
And storms are in the sky
Our path across the nordland
Goes higher and more high
To left the sea we came from
To right the white hills with no tree.
The wind is growing colder
And shivering are we.
We drag with stiffening fingers
Our swords and up the hill
The path is steep and tangled
But leades to battles still
Farewell now mountain vale and plain
Farewell now wind and frost and rain
And mist and cloud and heavens air
Ye star and moon so blinding fair.
Farewell now blade and bloom and grass
That see the changing season pass
Farewell sweet earth and northern sky
Forever blessed but here we die.
Top Summoning songs
- Might And Glory
- Land Of The Dead
- Mirdautas Vras
- A New Power Is Rising
- Across The Streaming Tide
- Like Some Snow-white Marble Eyes
- Khazad-dum [halls Of People]
- The Loud Music Of The Sky
- Long Lost To Where No Pathway Goes
- Khazad Dum
- The Rotting Horse On The Deadly Ground