Ligeia's Album: TV & Movies

1. Romanzo Criminale la serie 

"-E mò... s'annamo a pijà Roma? 
-Famo domani..."
  2. Thor 

"This mortal form has grown weak, I need sustenance!"
  3. The Avengers 

"It's the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad...
  4. Sherlock Holmes 

"It's a matter of professional integrity! No girl wants to marry a doctor who can't tell if a man's dead or not! ."
  5. Resident Evil 

-All the people that were working here are dead. 
-Well, that isn't stopping them from walking around.
  6. X-Men 

"Mankind is not evil, just... uninformed."
  7. BBC's Jane Eyre 

"You are real?I dream of you often, and in the morning, you're gone. You always were a witch."
  8. The importance of being Earnest 

"Lady Bracknell, I hate to seem inquisitive, but would you kindly inform me who I am?"
  9. You've got mail 

"Brinkley is my dog. He loves the streets of New York as much as I do, although he likes to eat bits of pizza and bagels off the...
  10. The Simpsons 

" -Teamwork is overrated. Sharing is a bunch of bull, too. And helping others. And what's all this crap I've been hearing about...
  11. Pirates of the Caribbean 

"Well then, I confess: it is my intention to commandeer one of these ships, pick up a crew in Tortuga, raid, pillage,...
  12. BBC's Pride and prejudice 

"Perhaps I didn't always love him as well as I do now, but in such cases as these a good memory is...
  13. Bridget jone's diary 

"It is a truth universally acknowledged that when one part of your life starts going okay, another falls spectacularly to...
  14. Gladiator 

"If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and are...
  15. Sleepy Hollow 

"Villainy wears many masks, none of which so dangerous as virtue..."
  16. Trainspotting 

"Armed robbery. With a replica. I mean, how the f*ck can it be armed robbery with a f*cking replica? "
  17. Requiem for a dream 

"Anybody wanna waste some time?"
  18. The Lord of the Rings 

"From the ashes, a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be blade that was broken. The...
  19. Beauty and the Beast 

"Be our guest, be our guest Put our service to the test: tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie, and we provide the...
  20. Blackadder 

"Am I jumping the gun, Baldrick, or are the words 'I have a cunning plan' marching with ill-deserved confidence in the direction of...
  21. Remains of the day 

"Do you know what I am doing, Miss Kenton? I am placing my mind elsewhere while you chatter away."
  22. Mary Shelley's Frankenstein 

"You fool, Victor Frankenstein of Geneva, how could you know what you had unleashed? How was it pieced together? Bits...
  23. Nightmare before christmas 

"And on a dark cold night, under full moonlight, he flies into the fog like a vulture in the sky. And they call him...
  24. The full monty 

"Gentlemen, the lunchbox has landed!"
  25. Dexter 

"There's something strange and disarming about looking at a homicide scene in the daylight of Miami. It makes the most grotesque killings...

Showing photos 1 to 25 of 25

Back to Ligeia's Album