ciyo37's Album: The important and well-known Turks in the History

1. His Imperial Majesty, The Sultan Abdülhamid II, Emperor of the Ottomans, Caliph of the Faithful, (AKA: Abdul Hamid II or Abd Al-Hamid II Khan Ghazi),...
  2. I die for you Türkiye.
  3. Piri Reis (full name Hadji Muhiddin Piri Ibn Hadji Mehmed, reis/rais is Arabic for captain) (about 1465–1554 or 1555) was an Ottoman-Turkish Kaptan-ı...
  4. Yunus Emre (1240?–1321?) was a Turkish poet and Sufi mystic. He has exercised immense influence on Turkish literature, from his own day until the...
  5. Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Balkhī (Persian: جلال الدین محمد بلخى), also known as Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Rūmī (Persian: جلال*الدین محمد رومی), and popularly...
  6. Koca Mimar Sinan Ağa (Ottoman Turkish: قوجو معمار سنان آغا; Modern Turkish: Mimar Sinan) (c. 1490 - 1588)[1][2]  was the chief Ottoman architect and...
  7. Nasreddin is a legendary satirical Sufi figure who is believed[who?] to have existed during the Middle Ages (around 13th century), in Akşehir, and...
  8. Mehmet II (Ottoman Turkish: محمد الثانى Meḥmed-i s̠ānī, Turkish: II. Mehmet),(also known as el-Fātiḥ (الفاتح), "the Conqueror", in Ottoman Turkish,...
  9. Suleiman I, His Imperial Majesty Grand Sultan, Commander of the Faithful and Successor of the Prophet of the Lord of the Universe (Ottoman Turkish:...
  10. Mehmet Âkif Ersoy (1873, Istanbul  - 27 December 1936, Istanbul) was a Turkish poet of Albanian  and Uzbek  origin from Peć, Kosovo, author,...
  11. Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (indeterminate, 1881–10 November 1938) was a Turkish army officer, revolutionary statesman, and founder of the Republic of...
  12. Alp Arslan (1029 – 15 December 1072) was the second sultan of the Seljuk dynasty and great-grandson of Seljuk, the eponym  of the dynasty.

Showing photos 1 to 12 of 12

Back to ciyo37's Album