Conversation Between Pattmoreira and amaryn

amaryn said:
    hello Miss Kindness, the receptionista. I read yourmessage... Maybe I join instagram soon, I am only on this anotherone and the latter one with my 2 blogs (art and poetry) keep me very busy already! IfI join instagram: where to find you?
    Enjoy your (here cold there hot I suppose) summer and hope to hear from you soon!

amaryn said:
    Had to make room for you asmy pm was overbooked, Mrs Kindness. But this much I can say: as long as life treats youkindlyyou are on the winning side!

amaryn said:
    Hello mis kindness!😎winter is not quite over yet here and I'd long to go to Portugali. All of march I was in Sain after all...how are you doing? Beijos❤

Pattmoreira said:
    So nice to hear from you! <3 Sending you a pm, right now!

amaryn said:
    the year 2017 has begun quietly, but there's a change coming up as next week I'm travelling partly and March should provide mewith warmer weather elsewhere, eventhough we have a socalled "warm winter" (0C most of the time that is and hardly any snow). Obviously you are working again or - still, and I hope things go well for you.
    Facebook I can't stand, a million selfies and 2much blabla,so I'd rather find you're email again and post there ifyou're here 2 seldom. Big kisses

Pattmoreira said:
    Big kiss to mr kindness <3

Pattmoreira said:
    Oh, and still in PT

Pattmoreira said:
    Sorryyy my dear friend <3 you know, I've been away from here... but online on facebook and checking my email everyday. How have YOU been? <3
    I'm working at a restaurant now, but i'm free on the weekends. At least until the end of the year. Then I hope the luck will find me.

amaryn said:
    obviously Mrs Kindly is too busy at this moment. Or i she?

amaryn said:
    MISS KINDLY!!! Remember: you're unforgettably unforgotten