Conversation Between Johnb31 and amaryn

Johnb31 said:
    Life is pretty good, college gives me little time for anything unfortunately how have you been?

amaryn said:
    hi you buggI hope you're fine!ar! howzz life? Sxchool?? What school is thar John?
    Havrn't seen you. I was a lot on my poetryblog on wachtuiltje.tumblr.com and it kept me busy as I also am a guestblogger elsewhere.

amaryn said:
    Hello john. Fine! Congrats for such a birthday. Mine was on dec 17 and i was in Estonia celebrating. My sister has her birthday on 31dec too. I start now writing poetry agaiin after throwing out lots of unfinished stuff so be prepared.Your 150th poem will be read! Proficiat too! Carry on writing!

Johnb31 said:
    I am having a wonderful December lots of fun with family, girlfriend and friends it really is a great month. My birth day comes on the last day the 31st which is also my favorite number that's where Johnb31 comes from, and yes that photo is me. So how have your days been?

amaryn said:
    Hi john! Nice to see the poets ' face.I suppose it' s you. How are your days faring ? Tell me. Busy celebrating? Dec is such a month...

amaryn said:
    Fine, just didn't find your e mail adress anymore. Care to send me on pm? Emptied my laptop by mistake,lol Hahaha! I am such a dramatic media user. Never mind. I am preparing for concerts in november;this month is chaotic. During winter I'll be off for a holiday 2 weeks, otherwise home, writing, composing, sporting and singing! Take care

Johnb31 said:
    I'm doing great how are you?

amaryn said:
    Back on track, John. Another winterweason of creativity ahead of us How are you?

amaryn said:
    alright, alright, let's cut cake! I'm busy,John but thanks for the mail and there's more to come!

Johnb31 said:
    Im pretty good I've been really busy lately how about you?