Conversation Between ARMENIAtheBEAUTIFUL and Riromexico

ARMENIAtheBEAUTIFUL said:
    no hay de que. si tienes otras canciones, dime. saludos!

Riromexico said:
    thank you so much, really really thank you my friend, greetings from mexico

Hey Friend,

I translated Gurgen Dabaghyan's song, "Yar yar". Enjoy!

Love from Armenia!

Greetings from beautiful Armenia! I can help you by writing out the lyrics and translating them for you, but you're asking for 10 songs at once and I'm a little busy. If you want, pick your favorite song and I can start working from there.

Peace!

Riromexico said:
    hello here i go again, would you help me with the transliteration of the next song, i would apreciate it cause i love the armenian music even though i dont understand a word hehehe

the song is named armenia - arame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_jdqX_-Xn0&ytsession=ieLR6ysA1-3VbR0MiUlLpIOuAoKNlI2N9CZYE_lS1qIwyvuF7IqEhXzVgSHGHmG5AgssOjQUCRq6ZIPlXiqkeiP27opQA4rKeyVXf-b6V2-If5PP9bGV5-ow-Z-NlA1gQFQTVQzqRVPfuDbUlrH9J6SPJfG9aRgyzAwwZU0g6KAUCSQTrlWQl0gMFNjNLKAdRGD8TYsuIGHcp2kORYtP608qEkDFUZ3h-GkIpWOxSN6aFCrECWgBbyJJTYtEQ2kVdEMSjJsAYGaVl4vAIBwivcjtpOH2An-ZKjIARI7Jyg_f2Qdk4Hshe4_gPoqE1CnZhJt-1vwAKGaQEkaadRAvrchVlATg1U0ezumwoQLZ9NBmfOogSLFnFROha_iJjjJG_cHucTPCw_ypEVJ9IvrmqQQl5_Q_gO9yUxry3Digps8J6godXbwRG-yOzkC_sbkiYgeWUmFcmfKZZYhnVh1p_S-eMlGGrD5QKe40iynQYcDvi41kwC2x0U4HZRJUxlsWn5-2KnUgcWo