Conversation Between Zahra2008 and amaryn

amaryn said:
    I know ou're somewhere posting,lol What's up,baby?

amaryn said:
    Zahhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AMIGA! Donde eres?

amaryn said:
    This smile is enough to brighten a somber, rainy, stormy autumn afternoon and I hope you pop in soon again.

amaryn said:
    Hola, Zahra How is life treating you after your mishaps? I'd like to know, amiga

Zahra2008 said:
    well, celebrate your midsummer, cause here, were I live is like hell, very very very very hot, aheheheheh

and yes, Amarin, that beautiful lady is ME !!

amaryn said:
    Forget you?No way you have always been nice to me! Is that smiling person in the pic you?
    We celebrate Midsummer here: it is never really dark....

Zahra2008 said:
    hey hola amigo... I was (still) very busy, new owners at my job, and we are going crazy ... more job, more duties, same check hahahhaa .. anyways, I'm happy that you have not forgotten me!!

amaryn said:
    How'zz my Lay Mexx doing? Digging her head in Beatles songs,lol? Que tal, amiga?<3

amaryn said:
    Que tal, Zahra?

amaryn said:
    Zahra!!! What a day. News from you. After all your mishaps , are things better now? I have been in an eyeclinic and I see much better now. Work is scarce, so time to study Italian, read Spanish Wikipedia, try translating Spanish texts, study Russian and Farsi, it's a busy day after all and finally it is getting warmer, if not to say HOT( ) with 15 degrees outside and snow gone.
    People are sitting on the terraces drinking coffee, beer and wine and smiles everywhere
    That's the Finnish way.
    Tell me a bit more about what you've been doing all these weeks. Obviously studying and working hard......