Conversation Between Milli and Frankie Jasmine

Frankie Jasmine said:
    Hi, Milli! Good to have another Johnny Depp fan around. Your reason for liking Johnny is mine too. Whenever you see him in a movie, he is not "Johnny Depp." He really is the character he creates--a true artist. And my other "love" is BARIS AKARSU (R.I.P.) for the same reasons--his songs, his live performances, all are from his heart. He gives his all to his songs; that quality touches me. I loved his music before ever I knew the words in English. Because he spoke/sang the language of feelings. . . . And, I must add as icing on the cake, the two of them are The Most Beautiful Men! But good looks would mean nothing without their extreme talent and inner goodness.

Milli said:
    Hi there,

I'm fine, just a bit busy lately. How are you?
    I don't know those movie, or perhaps I do but I can't remember, but I like him as well, I have seen many of his movies, and soon I will be watching the last of Pirates of the Caribbean in the cinema.
    These are the movies I remember I watched: Don Juan DeMarco, Sleepy Hollow, The Astronaut's Wife, The Ninth Gate, Chocolat, From Hell, Pirates of the Caribbean, Secret Window, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Corpse Bride (he was the of the main character), Public Enemies, Alice in Wonderland, The Tourist. And there are some others that I don't know the names . Never mind, as far as I see there is a movie with him , I see it . It's the same with Anthony Hopkins, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Edward Norton, Denzel Washington, Leonardo Di Caprio. I like how they perform their characters, so I normally give a try to their movies .

Frankie Jasmine said:
    Hi, Milli, how are you today? I enjoy your posts and seeing you on the ATL threads. Is everything going well for you?

Frankie Jasmine said:
    Milli, you like Don Juan deMarco! Do you also like Benny & Joon? What's Eating Gilbert Grape? . . . You can probably figure out that I'm a Johnny Depp fan! (But I like many other movies too!)