Conversation Between Robster1983 and Frankie Jasmine

Frankie Jasmine said:
    See message on FB.

Frankie Jasmine said:
    So good to see you, Rob. You don't know how much you've been missed! Keep on ROAAAARRRRRINNNNGG!!!!

Robster1983 said:
    1/2
    This is one of THE MOST BRILLIANT messages -in/on whatever way possible- that I have EVER been privileged to encounter! Frankie, my dear (it almost sounds as that famous quote from «Gone With The Wind» )… you totally made my day shine a little bit brighter right now! :.)

You really are this 'Southern belle that is a gem'!

And well, who knows… maybe, one day… I don't even believe that when we all die, we see how the world is like. I mean, if that was the truth, how comes that some people have a soul that is WAAAY older than that 'eart-like' age is, yet they only might remember (at BEST) some petit pieces of it?

Robster1983 said:
    2/2
    I guess life is like this giant Rubik's Cube (times a gazillion!): we all try to figure it out, either with or without eachother, but -at this moment- we will never figure it out, for it's way to complicated right now. Maybe, with some moves that these generations have made, someone in the (near?) future will find the answer to it all (then again: what does 'all' means? :P). But for now: every step that humanity makes might be the right step, whether to be a good one or a bad one; it still is one step made in this giant Rubik's Cube, thus maybe one step closer to the answer.

Frankie Jasmine said:
    Robster, I'd like to know the answer to that question and a million others as well! I knew you were a bright one! Keep asking the big questions, though, and--who knows?--one day you may discover the real answers! . . . I like an inquiring mind! And I appreciate it as well!

Robster1983 said:
    Jeez… I don't know, really. I think as long as I can remember. I mean, I was like really young when I asked my parents how big the universe is. I'd still like to now that question, but I'm old enough to know that no one really has the answer. :P

Frankie Jasmine said:
    Well, I've known the serious thinker was here ever since you wrote me back by PM the first time! I just wondered when it began. You wrote somewhere of remembering things at least back to four years old--and my guess is even earlier--so I guess my real question is, can you even remember when you became a serious thinker?? As for myself, from necessity, I remember being (or being made to be) a serious thinker "from my beginning" . . . :S

Robster1983 said:
    It was/is always here. It's just not that known by most of the people on ATL.

Frankie Jasmine said:
    When did you start to become such a serious thinker, sir?

Robster1983 said:
    Thank you so much, Frankie! But I really reckon it's people like you that are the backbone of ATL! I'm in one giant 'aaaww' when I see you mingling with other ATL-members. Not that I am not one of you; I am!!! But I reckon there should be some respect to the people that have been here before you. For me, it means I'm paying my respect to people in MANY threads! Being fantastic for all the great things you've done is ONE thing, but being humble towards another one's acknowledgement(s) is another. And if you are what you give (and vice versa)… Let that circle go round and round!