Conversation Between jessie zuppo and Doug Denslowe

Doug Denslowe said:
    I used to "ask" people to comment on my songs........No More!I'm no longer invested in this site......too much "take and no give"!I used to encourage as many folks as possible,then I write something........nothing!I say "Bye-Bye"!!!

Doug Denslowe said:
    Wild West Jess.........in the flesh..........it don't get much better than this.............

Doug Denslowe said:
    No doesn't work.it says "download picture from personal computer" I dont have one.I love this picture of you!

Doug Denslowe said:
    I see you figured out how to get your pic where you wanted it!I still can't figure it out but it may be because I don't have. PC just an iPad!

Doug Denslowe said:
    25 replies on your first poem has got to be a record!Especially on the Poetry site!I hope you get the continued support of the writers and readers on this site!

Doug Denslowe said:
    As you can see by my posts,I too don't know how to get it done.Of course,an iPad isn't a computer,just a "thing" with WiFi.I'm sure you'll figure it out,and there's directions on how to do everything.You have to find it at your own time,it'll come or ask someone that HAS a picture.Ask Amaryn,he's on the Poetry site and he's a good pal of mind.Tell him,"Dougie sent me"!Great mug shot,by the way!

jessie zuppo said:
    Doug, how do I post a picture for my profile pic?? I click on it and nothing happens...

Doug Denslowe said:
    Welcome to ATL!I'm so glad to see you getting back involved with your writing!You'll get good feedback(sometimes it's slow,but I'll make sure my friends here give you some!)and possibly make some new friends from all over the globe.You can send Private Messages,and find all a writer's work by 1)Going to their profile page,by click their names,anywhere2)click Threads started by.I know you'll like it here,I've found a lot of good people through their posts and writings.Have Fun!
    P.S.Don't forget to check your Notifications at the top of the page next to your name.