Conversation Between Essential and amaryn

amaryn said:
    Merhaba, Essential! Is that your pic or another wellknown Turk?

amaryn said:
    Yes, Ankara I know also from the stories of my sister, she's been there a while, she went all across Anatolia....
    Ah- what censorship is that? what are you not allowed/supposed to do? (if you can't tell here, send a pm);
    I must go and sleep now as I have a concert tomorrow in which I participate with another guitarist/singer....
    See you

Essential said:
    Oh, I was bussy last week.We made debate about censhorship at school.I was againts censhorship but unfortunetly opposition won. Yeah spring has reached ( finally ) .How about you ? I hope you are fine . Have you googled Ankara ?

amaryn said:
    Essential, how'zz your daily life slugging on? Has spring reached Ankara?

amaryn said:
    Is that where you live? , Ankara has not yet been on the list, Is it nice?
    Armin van Buuren?! Wow, you know something special

Essential said:
    Hi amaryn ! I was busy so I couldn't log in to forum too much. Nice to meet you too Btw you should come Ankara to see capital city of Turkey. I have been in Netherlands but unfortunetly it was only for 4 hours so I couldn't see the famous places and I would like the come and see historical and popular places such as Red Light District Also,I love to listen your dj's such as Armin Van Buuren.Cheers

amaryn said:
    Hi essential! Met you on the Turkish thread. I love Turkish music and I've been many times in Istanbul and Izmir: I am a musician
    born in Amsterdam and live in Finland, The Cold North of The Globe
    Nice to meet you!