Conversation Between lovelyaltagracia and Tear_drop

Tear_drop said:
    can you tell me what this means:

ﻷﻭﻝ ﻣﺮﺓ ﻓﻰ ﺗﺎﺭﻳﺦ ﺍﻻﺳﻼﻡ
    ﻳﺨﺮﺝ ﺑﺎﺑﺎ ﺍﻟﻨﺼﺎﺭﻯ ﻟﻴﻌﻠﻦ ﻋﺰﻝ ﺣﺎﻛﻢ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﻠﻤﻴﻦ ﺣﺎﻓﻂ ﺍﻟﻘﺮﺁﻥ وﻳﺘﻢ إﻏﻼﻕ ﺟﻤﻴﻊ اﻟﻘﻨﻮﺍﺕ ﺍﻻﺳﻼﻣﻴﺔ

Tear_drop said:
    YOU ARE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET, thank you so much thank you for all your lovely translations and getting to see the beauty of the arabic language

lovelyaltagracia said:
    you've asked me to translate something and you wrote it on my wall and I didn't see it till now ..sorry .....
    here you go the translation
    Umar ibn Al-Khattāb once said : I've been told that a pray is something standing between heaven and earth, nothing of it goes to heaven until you pray upon prophet Mohammed. it means that nothing you pray for will ever come true until you pray upon prophet Muhammad.

Tear_drop said:
    i have something for u to translate ; if i am disturbing u feel free to IGNORE me :P

قال عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه: بلغني أن الدعاء موقوف بين السماء والأرض، لا يصعد منه شيء حتى تصلي على نبيك صلى الله عليه وسلم.

Tear_drop said:
    wow thats amazing - do you teach spanish in egypt or do u use this skill in any way

Tear_drop said:
    you know arabic and english and spanish right? gosh u are a smart girl. did u learn spanish in school?

Tear_drop said:
    lol o my god thats so funny

Tear_drop said:
    من ااسباب الطلاق: ان البنت كل ماطلبت شيء من اهلہا!! يقولون : اذا تزوجتي .. وتجي تحسب زوجہا مسابقہ حقق حلمك"

Tear_drop said:
    i have something i want you to translate

Tear_drop said:
    so cute and angelic <3